This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Get Even
[= ClayMeow =] Apr 3 @ 7:36am
"Always-on"?
Does the merging of single-player and multiplayer mean the game has an always-on connection requirement and/or can players optionally turn off the ability for other people to "invade" their game?

Having it mandatory is not a bother for me personally, but I know it's something some people dislike, so figured I'd ask now.

I voted YES regardless because this game needs to come to Steam!
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
user22 Apr 3 @ 8:42am 
yea your right but there are loads of single no internet players out there thats the thing look at the xbox one that idea when south
Geekof92 Apr 3 @ 10:48am 
True. but I kinda like the idea of never knowing if I'm fighting humans or AI, It'll keep me from getting lazy, and keep the feeling of mystery alive in the game, even on subsequent playthroughs.
Mrs. Skyline Apr 3 @ 11:08am 
Yeah
The Farm 51  [developer] Apr 4 @ 1:05am 
[] It's too early to answer that question for 100% certain but we are aware that there are gamers out there who would dislike it. So we probably leave it to the player in options if he wants others to join or not:)
[= ClayMeow =] Apr 4 @ 8:08am 
Originally posted by The Farm 51:
[] It's too early to answer that question for 100% certain but we are aware that there are gamers out there who would dislike it. So we probably leave it to the player in options if he wants others to join or not:)
Thanks for the official (and honest) response :)
The Farm 51  [developer] Apr 4 @ 9:12am 
No problem:)
Sadocommando Apr 9 @ 11:59am 
As a designer I can make you sure that you will be able to play the game offline. We don't want to punish you for your connection hang-outs or simply feeling more comfortable playing on your own.

But to get the most of the game feeling, you will probably want to stay with online option :)
Laces115 Apr 9 @ 2:31pm 
I'm glad the Online option is optional. Honestly, trying it BOTH with and without "invaders" will be really cool to try, on top of the storyline and gameplay features.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50