This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Prisonscape
Lord_paul Apr 24, 2014 @ 5:19am
When will the beta be avalible to play
When will the beta be avalible to play?
I have been looking for games that are unique and very diffent from all others the concept is fairly good although in the clips shown most of them is someone getting killed. Although this it is fun killing people there should be way to achieve things without much killing, And I am still a little unsure of the objective of the game
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
I3lackI3eard Apr 24, 2014 @ 1:00pm 
Good question, I too would like to try this out first
Heaviest Matter  [developer] Apr 30, 2014 @ 12:34am 
Now that it seems that the Kickstarter will fail, we will not be giving any dates for beta testing. There will be no early access through Steam, though, since it doesn't really work with adventure and story-driven games.
I3lackI3eard Apr 30, 2014 @ 7:22am 
Sad to hear this.
Don't give up, this looks like it could be something.
I think you need more exposure is all.
Why this game will fail on Kickstarter? Damn! I like the videos. Keep trying, dudes. Please.
Heaviest Matter  [developer] May 2, 2014 @ 12:41am 
Hey guys,

We have no idea why the KS failed, but we will still make the game and it will be great! We will offer PayPal option in the upcoming days, stay tuned!
Is very violent this game
I3lackI3eard May 11, 2014 @ 2:44pm 
Originally posted by Heaviest Matter:
Hey guys,

We have no idea why the KS failed, but we will still make the game and it will be great! We will offer PayPal option in the upcoming days, stay tuned!

I'll keep checking back here, so please let us know ASAP when this game is purchasable.
A demo would awesome though, if you could swing it.

Heaviest Matter  [developer] May 12, 2014 @ 1:26am 
@GunMod: Check this out: http://www.prisonscape.com/preorder.htm We'll also open forums for all who pre-order the game.
PatrickBullard Sep 3, 2014 @ 5:34am 
Can we please get a demo before it comes out
I3lackI3eard Sep 3, 2014 @ 5:53am 
Originally posted by patrick_bullard:
Can we please get a demo before it comes out

Yes, please this? In this day and age with so many devs that either dont follow-up on their promises or publishers who force devs to put out unfinished stuff, demos are almost required for people like me before I can consider a purchase.
Heaviest Matter  [developer] Sep 11, 2014 @ 8:09am 
Yes, we will release a demo.
Trappy Feb 15, 2016 @ 12:53am 
It's 2/15/16 already, where is beta?!
I3lackI3eard Feb 15, 2016 @ 10:00am 
vaporware?
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 15 30 50