Dungeons of Dredmor

Dungeons of Dredmor

Monstrous Megapack
Blue Hinter  [geliştirici] 31 Mar 2014 @ 1:10
15 Clues for exploring the Monstrous Megapack (please keep spoiler free)
First up, anybody wanting real spoilers can either look at the code itself, or visit the development page[community.gaslampgames.com] on the Gaslamp Games Mod forums.

But for those who are only looking for hints, here you go.

1) A big eye improves your aim, but presents a tender target.
2) Some robots are tenacious in their pursuit of imperfections, but aren't without imperfection themselves. What would Captain Kirk do?
3) If you approach it logically, it shouldn't take you more than 6 tries.
4) Where there's a wind, there's a way.
5) Statues are sometimes exactly what they appear to be.
6) Highwaymen are superstitious. They always attack in even numbers, but prefer it when the terrain is odd.
7) Gardens grow whether you watch them or not.
8) A seemingly useless item may have hidden value, if you can spare a hand to hold onto it for a while.
9) When fighting ancient evil, sometimes a silly hat can make all the difference.
10) Dredmor was not an only child.
11) Certain types of wand work better if you tinker with them.
12) Skulls of three, leave it be.
13) Work related injuries tend to happen to those who are on track.
14) Some monsters are vulnerable to weapons not unlike themselves.
15) Either those curtains go, or I do.
< >
3 yorumdan 1 ile 3 arası gösteriliyor
What are you talking about?
Well... i guess i have to leave that to myself
Blue Hinter  [geliştirici] 10 Nis 2014 @ 20:52 
There are a lot of "secret" elements to this mod. Not just the seven hidden mini-bosses (which aren't guaranteed spawns, but their rooms tend to be "special" when you find them) but hidden passageways, interactive room elements, and items that have unique effects when used a certain way, or only a very small percentage of the time. Basically... just explore, and you'll start stumbling across them. (for example, #13 will be pretty obvious if you make it down to the mine or volcano levels. I've even slightly spoiled it with one of my screenshots.)
En son Blue Hinter tarafından düzenlendi; 10 Nis 2014 @ 20:59
< >
3 yorumdan 1 ile 3 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50