This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Tales of Adventure 2
BetaSparkUK Apr 16, 2014 @ 12:17am
FAQ - questions and answers section
If you've got a question, please submit them here and we will respond as soon as we can.
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
< >
Melwyn Ravenbreeze Apr 17, 2014 @ 4:17pm 
When will keys be released?
BetaSparkUK Apr 24, 2014 @ 7:17pm 
As soon as the game is released.
GuardianDelParaiso Apr 27, 2014 @ 3:48pm 
lol
BetaSparkUK May 13, 2014 @ 2:56am 
Originally posted by GuardianDelParaiso:
lol

I don't see what's funny?
Wolferatus May 13, 2014 @ 9:48am 
what will happend with peoples who voted for ou from whos gaming? they closed the site how do we get now the keys?
Dash Krimson May 14, 2014 @ 4:54pm 
Originally posted by Wolferatus:
what will happend with peoples who voted for ou from whos gaming? they closed the site how do we get now the keys?
Obviously, Carlmundo will have to figure something out. I don't see why they wouldn't be sent out by email, like the Motte Island keys were.
BetaSparkUK May 15, 2014 @ 4:14am 
Originally posted by Dash Krimson:
Obviously, Carlmundo will have to figure something out. I don't see why they wouldn't be sent out by email, like the Motte Island keys were.

Exactly, they will be sent out via email.
StealthMomo May 24, 2014 @ 1:18pm 
BetaSparkUK Jun 12, 2014 @ 8:30am 
Originally posted by StealthMomo:
They're back at whosgamingnow.com

Source: Who's Gaming Now Facebook Page

Thanks for the confirmation and source.
Dash Krimson Jun 29, 2014 @ 3:50pm 
So...is the game coming out tomorrow, then? Or is the delay official now?

I don't mean to nag at you, I know that making games is long and hard work for all involved, but an announcement on the Greenlight page might have been nice. Just saying.
Last edited by Dash Krimson; Jun 29, 2014 @ 3:51pm
BetaSparkUK Jun 30, 2014 @ 2:43am 
Originally posted by Dash Krimson:
So...is the game coming out tomorrow, then? Or is the delay official now?

I don't mean to nag at you, I know that making games is long and hard work for all involved, but an announcement on the Greenlight page might have been nice. Just saying.

If you knew the game development took so long why have you made such negative comments about the development of our project and insulted members of the development team and supporters.

You clearly don't read the announcments on Greenlight as we said the group has all the up-to-date announcments and that we woulden't post directly to that Greenlight page. You are nagging us and annoying us.

Regards,
BetaSparkUK.
Wolferatus Jul 11, 2014 @ 11:56am 
I saw a few peoples who get alread the keys from "whos gaming" i voted months ago for this game with whos gaming before they was removed on steam and didnt got my key, why? and what do i have to do to get my key? whos gaming dont answer me on facebook thx
BetaSparkUK Jul 11, 2014 @ 12:01pm 
I saw a few peoples who get alread the keys from "whos gaming" i voted months ago for this game with whos gaming before they was removed on steam and didnt got my key, why? and what do i have to do to get my key? whos gaming dont answer me on facebook thx

Hi, don't worry. Message me on Steam, I'l give you a key.
Wolferatus Jul 11, 2014 @ 12:05pm 
thanks for helping me :)
BetaSparkUK Jul 11, 2014 @ 12:08pm 
No problem.
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50