This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Xeno Galaxies
Vondred | H A Y D E N Mar 22 @ 8:56am
Things I expect to see that will make this game thrive.
1) Angled Building - Squares are BORING and overdone. I want to see more shape options to build with. Planet Explorers is doing very well with this kind of building. I would suggest it highly -- Easy to build, Hard to architect.

2) Filled Colorful Space - When I'm in space, I want to see a lot going on. I want to see asteroids passing by me, colorful moons, galaxies in the distance -- The Avatar of Space.

3) Heart-Warming Soundtrack - This game's sountrack needs to make me stop paying for a therapist (not that I have one) and buy this game because it's music relaxes me so much. Battling music is fine too as long as it adds to emotion. Do you want me to feel like baddass, or do you want me to panic?

4) Steam Workshop - Self Explanitory. Allow us to share our content.

5) Sleek UI - Do not clutter us. Allow us to resize the UI, and make it look GOOD -- I want to spam click ♥♥♥♥ the ui because it looks so good.

6) Profit.
Last edited by Vondred | H A Y D E N; Mar 22 @ 8:58am
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
SvenHB93 Mar 22 @ 2:48pm 
hope.
Razmot  [developer] Mar 22 @ 6:35pm 
1 - angled building : yes. And combined with smooth asteroids / planetary terrain ( which is not yet ready to show graphically but works really good - shh it's a secret )

2 - OK. not everything from start but OK.

3 - OK - but requires some cash => putting this into my planing.

4 - the plan is to have content sharing as a core mechanic, integrated in game and on the website. I 'll check how steam workshop fits in this. Been coding & integrating complex server systems for 15 years in various industries including gaming, so I have to do something good :)

5 - been working on that today :)

There is the engineering UI - a separate mode with lots of useful tools like symmetry / magic wand to grab whole structures / copy paste / undo redo . You enter this one from the main menu if you just feel like building stuff, or by using a design terminal in game. Then the nanobots can assemble the design - if you can feed/buy the raw materials. This one is good enough for now and auto scales to the resolution.

And there will be the in game simple and efficient interaction UI for building small things - but it's not even started.

6 - I hope so - but shouldn't I steal underwear before ?
Vondred | H A Y D E N Mar 22 @ 7:13pm 
6 - No, you won't need to steal underwear. I'm literally tossing them at the screen glued in cash.

You win. I'll be watching this with a close eye.
Razmot  [developer] Mar 24 @ 6:10pm 
Wow I just checked what planet explorers did for construction with smooth voxels. The results are very impressive. I wont do the same thing, I want to keep things simple, for players and for me - but I may revisit the idea of player made objects at a point - like that http://i.imgur.com/MzpY96g.jpg?1
Vondred | H A Y D E N Mar 25 @ 5:44am 
Originally posted by Razmot:
Wow I just checked what planet explorers did for construction with smooth voxels. The results are very impressive. I wont do the same thing, I want to keep things simple, for players and for me - but I may revisit the idea of player made objects at a point - like that http://i.imgur.com/MzpY96g.jpg?1

Yeah it's all good. If you ever want to take a little break, or have some free time, I highly suggest you give Planet Explorers a try. It's a fun "little" project :)
Last edited by Vondred | H A Y D E N; Mar 25 @ 5:44am
micromil Mar 25 @ 4:38pm 
Some good suggestions.
Paarthurnax Apr 3 @ 11:56am 
I can't wait for this! Definitely going to donate some money to Kickstarter.
Forgewolf Jun 27 @ 11:52pm 
I may donate as well.

Do you see multiplayer function coming to this game?
Razmot  [developer] Jul 2 @ 5:00pm 
Coop small scale multiplayer. Like a RolePlay Lan party , except it works on the internet ;)
Vondred | H A Y D E N Jul 2 @ 6:20pm 
Originally posted by Razmot:
Coop small scale multiplayer. Like a RolePlay Lan party , except it works on the internet ;)

I CAN CONFIRM THIS BECAUSE RAZMOT IS A F*($#@)*#@$ WINNER.
Yonders Aug 18 @ 1:36am 
Is there crafting? POABG@94p82h4-8h31-81 CUZ THERE BETTER BE
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50