This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Viking Ghost
Dead Alien Cult  [developer] Jul 30, 2014 @ 5:58pm
Viking Ghost - Suggestions [pre-release]
We're currently deep into development on Viking Ghost and would love to know if you have any suggestions to help us make this game even more kick ♥♥♥. So if you have any ideas you think would be cool - make sure you share them with us here!

Thanks'
Team DAC
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Nanobang Aug 11, 2014 @ 7:12am 
Please, tell me that we'll have controller support. Please.
Dead Alien Cult  [developer] Aug 11, 2014 @ 11:13am 
Absolutely. The game is designed with controller support as the default (and preferred) way to play. We'll have optional keyboard/mouse support as well though.
Nanobang Aug 11, 2014 @ 3:28pm 
Yay! And I want to tell you, I'm really impressed by how quick you guys are to respond to these comments. Not every dev even bothers. You clearly hold yourselves to a high standard, your game will be an inevitable success.
Dead Alien Cult  [developer] Aug 11, 2014 @ 7:51pm 
Thanks we appreciate that. We love hearing from people interested in what we're creating and encourage everyone who is to continue to reach out to us with comments & suggestions here on greenlight - or else where (our twitter, facebook, etc).

We hope to start doing some live dev streams soon on Twitch as well which would be a cool way to stay in touch with you all!
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50