This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Mini Metro
Kurisuta Ero-chan Mar 13 @ 7:36pm
On-screen display ideas
It would be nice to have a counter on-screen for the number of weeks that have passed. it would make sense to put it under the day and clock display. so in the upper right corner it would show -

Sunday { Clock }
Week 1

this would be good for screenshots and helping players plan for future line & station upgrades.

Another idea is to have some kind of list on the side of the screen that shows the rail line colors, the total number of stops along each line, and what station shapes are along each line.
I try to make all my lines have the same number of stops, but it gets to a point where I don't have time to count how many stops there are per line. then things get crazy and some lines get too long, or I don't realize that there are 4 circle stops on one line, but no triangle stops.. at that point it seems that everyone wants to go to triangle XD
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
gyomb Mar 14 @ 12:25pm 
+10 ;-)
And I would add an alert when things start to go sideways.

I already played a few hours but I still can't grasp what exactly cause the end of the game: is it the magnitude of the overcrowding on one station ? the number of overcrowded station ?
A visual indication of this would help.
Kurisuta Ero-chan Mar 14 @ 3:46pm 
it took me a while to figure that out too. here's a screenshot I took. http://imgur.com/gallery/AynJE2j

if you look at the yellow line, the circle station at the top of the map has a grey circle around it. it's a countdown clock that depletes leaving a thin grey line. the clock shows up on stations that are over-crowded (6+ people waiting). in the picture, if you look at the square station that has 10 people waiting, you can see a thin grey circle. that's the station that ran out of time on it's clock and made me lose.

this is another thing that could be updated. if that countdown circle had a bright color (like going from green to yellow to red, like a traffic stop light) it would be much easier to see when you're close to losing and thus have a faster reaction time to prevent the loss.
[FAIL] agilemania Mar 14 @ 3:46pm 
When a station has more than 5 people waiting, the overcrowding timer starts counting down on that station. If a train stops at that station, the timer pauses, and once the number of passengers goes down the timer starts going up. If the overcrowding timer runs out on any station, you lose.

This could probably be better explained in game, but that's what it is.
Quirinus Mar 29 @ 11:43pm 
Upgraded stations are too difficult to spot. They should gain a new fill color or double border or something in addition to the slight increase in size.

Great game, by the way. Captivating.
Last edited by Quirinus; Mar 29 @ 11:48pm
KOH Mar 31 @ 12:42pm 
Originally posted by Quirinus:
Upgraded stations are too difficult to spot. They should gain a new fill color or double border or something in addition to the slight increase in size.

Great game, by the way. Captivating.

You're 100% right.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50