This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Mini Metro
mrzb6 Mar 10 @ 7:57am
Moving the Upgrade Dialog around
Whenever I'm offered a tunnel upgrade I feel the need to move the dialog aside so I can get a clear view of my line setup. Being able to move the dialog would make it easier to determine whether one actually needs the upgrade sooner or later in the game.

Apart from that - great game, keep up the good work! Oh, and I'm really looking forward to minimalistic pop and click noises whenever you connect a station.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
lemontree Mar 11 @ 10:23am 
Totally agree :-)
Dinosaur Polo Club  [developer] Mar 11 @ 12:32pm 
This has been a much-requested feature. It never occurred to me, that's the wonder of open development!

We're trying out some quite different ideas on how the upgrade system works, so I don't want to put too much time into working on the existing dialog. However for the next build I'll hack in a key to toggle the visibility of the end-week and end-game dialogs.
Dinosaur Polo Club  [developer] Mar 11 @ 12:32pm 
I'm really looking forward to the audio too! We're working with a very talented engineer on the audio for Mini Metro.
lemontree Mar 12 @ 8:00am 
Thanks for including the toggling in the latest release. Now I can actually see what was going on when the game ended - I was not quite sure before :-\
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50