This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Mini Metro
ekze Mar 6, 2014 @ 3:04am
Pre-order?
This game is great! Any way I can pre-order it or just send money to developers anyhow?

P.S. I can also translate game to Russian langauge, if you are interested, there doesn't seem to be many lines. Will be glad to help.
Last edited by ekze; Mar 6, 2014 @ 3:12am
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Dinosaur Polo Club  [developer] Mar 11, 2014 @ 12:28pm 
Not yet. We're thinking now about how we're going to manage continued development after the Greenlight submission; how long the alpha / beta will stay open, if we'll go onto Early Access, etc. We'll definitely ship in Q2 though!
Dinosaur Polo Club  [developer] Mar 11, 2014 @ 12:29pm 
Oh and thank you for the offer of translation! We've got a Russian translator lined up, but I'll get in touch if that falls through for any reason.
JothamvW Mar 11, 2014 @ 1:38pm 
Well, I can translate to Dutch if needed. More translators is alway good, right?
Robert  [developer] Mar 12, 2014 @ 1:28am 
Once we've got the string tables finalised we'll be starting up an account on a localisation crowdsourcing site. And yep, it's great that there's hardly any text at all to actually translate!
emptyxd Jun 19, 2014 @ 5:40pm 
i could offer to translate to german when needed :)
Last edited by emptyxd; Jun 19, 2014 @ 5:40pm
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 15 30 50