This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Mini Metro
ekze Mar 6 @ 3:04am
Pre-order?
This game is great! Any way I can pre-order it or just send money to developers anyhow?

P.S. I can also translate game to Russian langauge, if you are interested, there doesn't seem to be many lines. Will be glad to help.
Last edited by ekze; Mar 6 @ 3:12am
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Dinosaur Polo Club  [developer] Mar 11 @ 12:28pm 
Not yet. We're thinking now about how we're going to manage continued development after the Greenlight submission; how long the alpha / beta will stay open, if we'll go onto Early Access, etc. We'll definitely ship in Q2 though!
Dinosaur Polo Club  [developer] Mar 11 @ 12:29pm 
Oh and thank you for the offer of translation! We've got a Russian translator lined up, but I'll get in touch if that falls through for any reason.
JothamvW Mar 11 @ 1:38pm 
Well, I can translate to Dutch if needed. More translators is alway good, right?
Robert  [developer] Mar 12 @ 1:28am 
Once we've got the string tables finalised we'll be starting up an account on a localisation crowdsourcing site. And yep, it's great that there's hardly any text at all to actually translate!
empty111 Jun 19 @ 5:40pm 
i could offer to translate to german when needed :)
Last edited by empty111; Jun 19 @ 5:40pm
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50