Helfen Sie mit, dieses Spiel auf Steam zu veröffentlichen!

Sehen Sie sich etwas um und lernen Sie mehr über dieses Spiel. Falls Sie dieses Spiel einmal im Katalog von Steam sehen möchten, können Sie dazu beitragen, indem Sie es mit den Buttons unterhalb bewerten. Klicken Sie hier, um mehr über diesen Prozess zu erfahren.

Shipwreck
Giack31 7. März um 5:16 Uhr
Mac version?
If this game is greenlit will you release it for mac too?
Beiträge 1-8 von 8
< >
Brushfire Games  [Entwickler] 7. März um 8:28 Uhr 
We don't currently have plans to port the game to additional platforms, however it was made with XNA so if there was enough demand we could investigate bringing it to Mac and Linux using MonoGame.
neotsubasa 14. März um 17:25 Uhr 
I already bought the game but I hope you could make a linux version in the future.
Brushfire Games  [Entwickler] 25. März um 23:55 Uhr 
Quick update on this: we've started looking into using MonoGame (specifically Ethan Lee's excellent SDL2 port used for many popular games like Reus, Escape Goat 2, and many more) and it's going well. We've got a Mac build that runs and seems to run fine, though it needs more testing.

Our plan right now is to finish up testing the Mac build, get it bundled nicely, and get it to the Humble guys to include for anyone who owns the game. Once we've got Mac taken care of, we'll begin looking at Linux which may take a little longer since none of us are Linux users.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Brushfire Games; 25. März um 23:57 Uhr
Brushfire Games  [Entwickler] 30. März um 11:10 Uhr 
Just wanted to update the thread again. We have Mac and Linux builds working and tested that we plan to submit to Humble tonight. Any current and future customers will get all three platforms. We'll of course submit all three builds to Steam if we get greenlit.
adolson 31. März um 12:18 Uhr 
Thank you so much for supporting Linux (and Mac, I guess)! Will buy @ Humble. Hope it's Greenlit soon. :)
Giack31 8. Apr. um 12:29 Uhr 
Thanks for the support. Hope it gets greenlit soon
psykix 21. Apr. um 3:32 Uhr 
Does this support Xbox360 controller on Windows?
Brushfire Games  [Entwickler] 21. Apr. um 7:53 Uhr 
Yes, you can use the Xbox 360 game pad on Windows. We also support various game pads on the Mac and Linux versions, depending on your driver situation.
Beiträge 1-8 von 8
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50