Aidez ce jeu à être publié sur Steam !

Prenez le temps de vous informer sur de ce jeu. Si vous souhaitez qu'il soit disponible Steam, vous pouvez l'aider en le notant au moyen des boutons ci-dessous. Cliquez ici pour en apprendre davantage sur ce processus.

Shipwreck
Giack31 7 mar à 5h16
Mac version?
If this game is greenlit will you release it for mac too?
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 8 sur 8
< >
Brushfire Games  [développeur] 7 mar à 8h28 
We don't currently have plans to port the game to additional platforms, however it was made with XNA so if there was enough demand we could investigate bringing it to Mac and Linux using MonoGame.
neotsubasa 14 mar à 17h25 
I already bought the game but I hope you could make a linux version in the future.
Brushfire Games  [développeur] 25 mar à 23h55 
Quick update on this: we've started looking into using MonoGame (specifically Ethan Lee's excellent SDL2 port used for many popular games like Reus, Escape Goat 2, and many more) and it's going well. We've got a Mac build that runs and seems to run fine, though it needs more testing.

Our plan right now is to finish up testing the Mac build, get it bundled nicely, and get it to the Humble guys to include for anyone who owns the game. Once we've got Mac taken care of, we'll begin looking at Linux which may take a little longer since none of us are Linux users.
Dernière modification de Brushfire Games; 25 mar à 23h57
Brushfire Games  [développeur] 30 mar à 11h10 
Just wanted to update the thread again. We have Mac and Linux builds working and tested that we plan to submit to Humble tonight. Any current and future customers will get all three platforms. We'll of course submit all three builds to Steam if we get greenlit.
adolson 31 mar à 12h18 
Thank you so much for supporting Linux (and Mac, I guess)! Will buy @ Humble. Hope it's Greenlit soon. :)
Giack31 8 avr à 12h29 
Thanks for the support. Hope it gets greenlit soon
psykix 21 avr à 3h32 
Does this support Xbox360 controller on Windows?
Brushfire Games  [développeur] 21 avr à 7h53 
Yes, you can use the Xbox 360 game pad on Windows. We also support various game pads on the Mac and Linux versions, depending on your driver situation.
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 8 sur 8
< >
Par page : 15 30 50