This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Dig or Die
Gaddy Games  [developer] Feb 23 @ 5:25am
Crowdfunding: what would be the rewards of your dreams?
What would you love to get in exchange for supporting the game early? Tell me everything you can think of!
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
< >
delicia Feb 23 @ 5:50am 
exclusive itens?
regularnick Feb 23 @ 7:20am 
yea i like the exclusive "you supported this game in greenlight' special items idea.
regularnick Feb 23 @ 7:56am 
like maybe a really good turret or gun from the start
@ianMoone Feb 23 @ 12:36pm 
and it look like mine craft + terra now
nuparu Feb 23 @ 6:34pm 
a demo copy (not the full game, just a demo to show it off and to play around with)
JabberJack Feb 23 @ 7:06pm 
A bag of concrete bits, to represent that structure you didn't properly support.
Spodermen Feb 24 @ 12:07am 
TF2 Stuff if Valve agrees. Or exclusive DLC for preorders. Have a banana Gaddy Games, You deserve it!
Gaddy Games  [developer] Feb 24 @ 12:11am 
@JabberJack: lol :-)
@nuparu: there will be a demo for everybody when the game is finished, and an early alpha access for the crowdfunders
Sue Feb 25 @ 6:36pm 
Special items, special avatar/icons, stuff like that!
Sandro I Djogo Feb 26 @ 5:46am 
Maybe an exclusive emblem behind the name in the multiplayer or so^^ It would also be nice if all backers would be mentioned in the credits like broken age!
I do not think that is fair when backers get exclusive items. Things like the special icons/avatars (mentioned above) would be fair to the others. An exclusive steam trading card would also be fantastic!
I hope that there will be more suggestions! You can also ask on reddit or neogaf :)
Gaddy Games  [developer] Feb 26 @ 6:03am 
Special badge in multiplayer there will be for sure.
I've thought a lot about the special ingame item, i think i'll made one cosmetic outfit for backers only, so the multi game remains fair for everyone (the special outfit goes over the normal armor and doesn't modify stats). And as the SciFi universe of the game is a serious one, there won't be tons of clown or funny outfits, so this unique outfit should be really cool for backers :-)
Sandro I Djogo Feb 26 @ 6:44am 
Will we be able to back via paysafecard or only paypal?
Gaddy Games  [developer] Feb 26 @ 8:43am 
As i plan to do it with ulule, you can use credit cards or paypal : http://www.ulule.com/about/faq/#a74
Lightball Feb 26 @ 9:00am 
How about a REALLY, REALLY hard mode?
Like Trillions of monsters, so you have to really need what you are doing
ESD Feb 26 @ 9:48am 
Unique cosmetic skins. And physical merch. Those are really the only ones that won't upset the game in the long run.
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50