This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Crawl
Seeder Apr 16 @ 2:31am
public ideas
share your ideas,what do u want to see in this game.maybe the devs will like the idea and put it in game.
Last edited by Seeder; Apr 16 @ 2:32am
Showing 1-15 of 67 comments
< >
Seeder Apr 16 @ 2:33am 
dungeon biomes(every dungeon floor has a diffrent biome)
CrawlMaster Apr 16 @ 9:07am 
Originally posted by Seeder:
They're already making new tile sets for dungeons. It's in another thread. I think it's the "Bot quality Aim" thread.
Last edited by CrawlMaster; Apr 16 @ 9:12am
Seeder Apr 16 @ 9:21am 
Originally posted by SwagDiddy:
Originally posted by Seeder:
They're already making new tile sets for dungeons. It's in another thread. I think it's the "Bot quality Aim" thread.

nice
Powerhoof  [developer] Apr 19 @ 6:50pm 
hey, good idea for a topic- we'd love to hear more requests/suggestions/wishlists etc

as for dungeon biomes- yep absolutely as stated I do want to do a whole variety of environments, but because it doesn't effect the core combat very much, it is pretty low priority on my list.

once the second-to-second gameplay and balance stuff is more developed, then I'll be able to focus on the environments :)
Seeder Apr 20 @ 8:45am 
:)
Seeder Apr 29 @ 10:00am 
Originally posted by Powerhoof:
hey, good idea for a topic- we'd love to hear more requests/suggestions/wishlists etc

as for dungeon biomes- yep absolutely as stated I do want to do a whole variety of environments, but because it doesn't effect the core combat very much, it is pretty low priority on my list.

once the second-to-second gameplay and balance stuff is more developed, then I'll be able to focus on the environments :)

so i heard you were looking for an idea for the ghost, and in game play vids some players did alot of damage as ghosts but couldnt get a kill so the idea is when a ghost does alot of damage as a monster/trap he gets a red shining ruby following him around similar to the blob that makes him draw a pentagram and then he transforms to a monster or something else of your own desire.
Mankind Apr 29 @ 1:48pm 
During our play throughs, we took up the habit of floating around the hero and making ghost noises with our mouths. Mostly to annoy the hero. And for fun. :D

But it also ended up giving us an idea for another activity for the ghosts. A 'haunt' mechanic. Basically like your little blobs of ectoplasm, the ability would pop up every so often and could give a visual cue like a swirl around the ghost/whatever. And to keep it simple to activate it you would just hover over the hero and hit the button, as if you were trying to use a pentagon or trap. Upon doing so the hero would take a negative hit to a random skill like speed, damage, health, etc for a limited amount of time. And this could stack if multiple ghosts used the ability on the hero at the same time.

So not only does this give the ghosts another thing to harass the hero with, it's an active one where the ghosts will have to chase the hero around to activate it/the hero would have to try and avoid the ghosts.
SirDinkus May 31 @ 10:44am 
So I've been obsessively watching playthroughs of the Dev Build released to reviewers and I love the utility of the "Ghost Blobs" able to be dropped by players when not possessing anything.

I've noticed players using them often in ways that aren't overtly "offensive". The most popular being to spawn one or several in a room full of traps, stranding the human player inside as they are forced to kill them before proceeding. It's pure genius, and it got me thinking.

What if as part of choosing your starting God, you could also customize your "Blobs" behavior? There could be several different variations, such as blobs that don't attack at all, but slowly flee the human player and maybe do a little dash away ever so often. You would sacrifice the ability to use them offensively but it would make putting them in trap rooms much more effective.

Another idea would be a blob that would lunge at the player and stick to him, slowing him for a very short time before it falls off and dies. This would also sacrifice physical offense (and longevity) for more situational uses. It could be really fun watching one stick to the human just as he plans to dodge roll away from a big and slow monster, or foil him as he makes his calculated run between a few traps.

Anyone else find this idea interesting?
SirDinkus May 31 @ 10:57am 
If the Devs are really looking for something to make the ghosts themselves more interesting, perhaps you could give them an ability to "Spook" the human every so often. They could hover over the human player and use it to stop their movement for just a spit second. It would take timing, and could be be used to trip the human up at very crucial moments, like running between traps or in that moment before a monster is about to cleave them. It could be on a fairly long cool down to balance it, or maybe certain requirements need to be meant to be able to use it. Perhaps only make it available to the person who has been the human the least, that way it would make sucking or a run of bad luck a little more entertaining. Alternatively, It could be given by an item in the store...actually more buyable items that can buff your spirit form would be cool in general.
Last edited by SirDinkus; May 31 @ 11:00am
CrawlMaster Jun 2 @ 9:28am 
Dooooood! That blob idea is SIIIICK! I second that!
thelostkind Jun 2 @ 7:09pm 
so dumb or not but it looks like you use a controller, will you allow us to use keyboard and mouse
CrawlMaster Jun 2 @ 11:50pm 
I'm pretty sure you can use keyboard and mouse, but just one person.
Seeder Jun 3 @ 7:01am 
Originally posted by CrawlMaster:
I'm pretty sure you can use keyboard and mouse, but just one person.

you know that the game has two buttons right only one can use the mouse and move the cursor as his character.
Powerhoof  [developer] Jun 6 @ 1:24am 
hey cool guys, keep the ideas coming :) we do have a handful of stuff on our list to try out with the ghosts/blobs which overlap some of these ideas

stuff on our list to prototype:

various different types of blob with different strengths/weaknesses/attack styles- some will be more like turrets or placed automatic traps

a few ways to trigger the different blobs- maybe based on pickups, maybe on god selection, maybe spending vitae, maybe activating props in the scenery, maybe putting multiple blobs on top of eachother to grow stronger types

ability for a ghost to freely jump in and out of his own blobs to take control fo them

ability for ghosts to blow/push furniture and living characters around

ability for ghosts to buff/push of help/heal their blobs

ability for ghosts to buff/debuff living characters, encouraging making alliances with other players to help sway the balance of others fighting

ability for ghosts to collect powerups to increase power/speed/skills fo the next monster they spawn

and a few more i'm forgetting :)
Powerhoof  [developer] Jun 6 @ 1:25am 
also- one player can use the keyboard and one player can use the mouse, though it plays best with controllers
Showing 1-15 of 67 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50