This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Crawl
[Shuja]borzoska97 Mar 16 @ 11:17am
free
it should be free
Showing 1-15 of 110 comments
< >
Rex Mar 16 @ 1:25pm 
i agree
Dragon53535 Mar 16 @ 1:39pm 
Yes, but people don't make games over greenlight just to release them as a free game and make no revenue for the game they spent a lot of time developing.
robb!E Mar 16 @ 4:15pm 
ya this is an indie title not made by a large already grounded company who cant afford to make it free you shouldnt mind paying the 10-15 dollars for a great game.
Onion Mar 16 @ 4:29pm 
Yes, I'd say it's worth anywhere from 5 - 20 dollars.
VanGod Mar 16 @ 4:57pm 
It could be free but with a lot of the game to buy as DLC
VanGod Mar 16 @ 4:58pm 
Or cost at most about 8 dollars
Concept™ Mar 17 @ 10:44am 
5$ is most anybody would pay for something so primitive and basic.
CrawlMaster Mar 17 @ 11:09am 
It's sad to see people saying things like "primitive". It's art. Get over it, it takes alot of effort to animate things like this. You shouldn't buy a game for it's graphics. You should be buying the game for the experience. I won't even put a price on this game, I'm going to buy it no matter what. It's going to be awesome.
KidneyFail Mar 17 @ 1:07pm 
I do admit I find it really disheartening when people feel they are entitled to someones hard work and effort for no money. If you are saying it should be free you are saying these people should not be supported in any way.
Chinjah Mar 17 @ 2:18pm 
The game looks to be worth maybe about $10-15 in my opinion. Instead of asking for free you should maybe learn and develop a game of your own, make profit, and then you can buy games that you want. If you were developing Crawl you wouldn't want to make it free either.
Rapscallion, The Gamer Mar 17 @ 3:14pm 
what?? free? do you think the devs live off the air or something?
steam forums make me facepalm so hard.

also, don't be sheeps buying games only for their graphics. a game should be praised by it's gameplay. the rest is just a bonus.
DERGONS Mar 18 @ 6:55pm 
THEN HOW WILL THE DEVS EAT?
Rapscallion, The Gamer Mar 18 @ 7:09pm 
ha,the op only has F2P games on his library. not a surprise really.
ZabazeeGames Mar 19 @ 11:23am 
Originally posted by Shujaborzoska97:
it should be free
it should be free but i think if they want to make money from this they should probably make it a reasonable price like under £5 or so
Seeder Mar 25 @ 8:54am 
no it shouldnt be free i would rate this game 10/10 and it looks like it took sometime to make it.
Showing 1-15 of 110 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50