This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Crawl
Mr. Tobby Jul 7, 2014 @ 7:55pm
Dear Powerhoof...
I would like to know about 2 things, first is about how much this wonderfull game you guys are doing will cost... second is how/if i can get a early key or beta version as others youtubers/gamers are getting?
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Seeder Jul 8, 2014 @ 2:08am 
Originally posted by Mr. Tobby:
I would like to know about 2 things, first is about how much this wonderfull game you guys are doing will cost... second is how/if i can get a early key or beta version as others youtubers/gamers are getting?

-the price of the game will be at 10-20$

-and the youtubers get an alpha version of the game just to help spread the word about this amazing game

:D hope this helps
SirMilagres Jul 8, 2014 @ 6:33am 
You, Mr. Tobby, can get this wonderfull game in less than 10 days!! They'll release an early access version at 07/17, which is way better than the alpha version because:
1- its not the alpha. More monsters, items, secrets and a more polished game.
and 2- You help the devs make this game even more wonderfull either by giving them feedbacks of what you think it could be better, reporting bugs or just by throwing money at them.

Either way, its a win-win situation.
And I think the game will be 15$. It feels the right price (just guessing, though)
Mr. Tobby Jul 16, 2014 @ 1:37pm 
Allright, both asnwers did helped me! Thanks guys!
Powerhoof  [developer] Jul 16, 2014 @ 5:16pm 
sorry to break the news Mr. Tobby, but the launch has been delayed! We haven't figured out the new release date yet, but i'll post it as soon as we know!
Mr. Tobby Jul 17, 2014 @ 6:58pm 
Yeah i saw your post about that... What's the problem? Can we help? ><
SirMilagres Jul 18, 2014 @ 7:06am 
From their website:
"There were some tax issues with us being a partnership based in Australia, so we changed Powerhoof into a Company at the start of the month.

Everything was on track until pretty much the last step, where we got hit with an unexpected bit of red tape that we were told “may take up to 30 days” to resolve. We tried to find a way around it, but there’s nothing we can do."

So, unfortunately, I don't think there is anything we can do =(
Lets just hope they'll announce a new relase date soon.
Mr. Tobby Jul 18, 2014 @ 9:51am 
oh i see, thanks...
Mr. Tobby Jul 18, 2014 @ 9:53am 
In this case, Dear Powerhoof can we get a alpha/beta version of your amazing game earlyer?
SirMilagres Jul 18, 2014 @ 11:17am 
LOL
Codex Aug 5, 2014 @ 2:32am 
also i think they said its 10e for me (dollar replaced with euro, blantant 30% price increase because nobody likes fairness in steam, right?)
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50