This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Crawl
Jiggily Jacob Jul 21 @ 11:10pm
New release date?
So i get that some issues may have come up with the july 17 launch date, but is there a new release date yet? I have to admit when i found out there were issues I felt like a kid waking up on christmas day, only to find my mom setting fire to the presents under the tree, and seeing my dad kick a fat, jolly, old elf in the balls. Needless to say, im eager for this game.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
flamedragon1994 Jul 21 @ 11:58pm 
Theres no official announcement yet because there was an up to 30 day processing time for the forms they missed, so they've officially said from the 17th could be days could be weeks, crossing my fingers on soon lol
SirMilagres Jul 22 @ 4:40am 
Does anyone knows when its the end of this whole 30 day processing?
They posted the delay on 07/10, so does it mean that the game before 08/10?

I dreamed that the game was going to be released this friday
lol, I only dream with games I'm really hyped for. Can't remember the last time this happenned
Freddy Fazbear Jul 22 @ 6:32pm 
Indeed. I've been watching this game like a hawk, even though I have no friends to play with.
Powerhoof  [developer] Jul 23 @ 1:10am 
expect an announcement very soon :) everything is now full steam ahead! (hey an accidental and terrible semi-pun, yay!)

looks like our full page is finally up! http://store.steampowered.com/app/293780/
Jimbo Bobby Jul 23 @ 2:49am 
yay finally!!! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
AxoWatl Jul 23 @ 10:23pm 
This is truly a magical moment, only surpassable by the actual release itself.
flamedragon1994 Jul 24 @ 11:12am 
august 6th was announced today
Powerhoof  [developer] Jul 24 @ 11:45am 
Yep, it's official- August 6th (which is based on USA time, so it's actually August 7th here in Australia which makes me confused every time i look and think I put the worng date hehe)
AxoWatl Jul 24 @ 1:19pm 
:O I'll have to muster together my loose change as quickly as possible in an attempt to make sure that I have the money ready to throw at my computer!
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50