look it up, they are real
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
zakaharif Feb 20 @ 12:04pm 
i love it
SpookyMikeComics Feb 20 @ 6:10pm 
What are they called?
[FIW]Crazy Agile Feb 20 @ 6:15pm 
and yes, this form was made by a fallout fan cause there is an item called the "ballistic fist" in which it is a gun glove. similar to this item here. but it gets the point across
zakaharif Feb 20 @ 9:32pm 
oh crap
Spooky Da Wise  [developer] Feb 21 @ 12:57am 
Ooooor you could just look at the description of the item and see that I stated that it's based on the british Sedgley OSS .38 "Pistol Glove".
[FIW]Crazy Agile Feb 21 @ 2:16am 
naaaah. why take the easy way?
zakaharif Feb 21 @ 9:58am 
pistol glove yeah
brbrbr Feb 22 @ 1:23am 
sure, they are. aside NRS-2, there was also wrist/hand-mounted thingy, based on same ammunition, issued for "special use". precisely concealably under dress. and even twin-shot variant, disguised in [working]fancy watches :) and many other, truly wounderful/amazing creations :=) ABSOLYTELY silent/deadly/reliable on close-quarter, but seriously expensive, sadly, especially ammunition.
Last edited by brbrbr; Feb 22 @ 3:38am
[FIW]Crazy Agile Feb 22 @ 8:07am 
good knowledge my friend, and it is sad they where cut items (see what i did there). but anyways, there are also pistol rings. rings with a mico gun in em. not lethal but can surelly injure the person. (unless shot in heart)
Last edited by [FIW]Crazy Agile; Feb 22 @ 8:08am
brbrbr Feb 22 @ 12:22pm 
Originally posted by NLRCrazy Agile (sick):
good knowledge my friend, and it is sad they where cut items (see what i did there). but anyways, there are also pistol rings. rings with a mico gun in em. not lethal but can surelly injure the person. (unless shot in heart)
non-lethal ?
well, there is difference. cuz NS-4x derrivatives had comparable to 7.62x39 AK47/AKM lethality and his predecessor, NS-3 even designed to mimic AK47 to fool [possible]forensic/crime investigation.
technically such ammo no need barrel at all for point-blank use. tiny/decorative "barrel" can be added only to boost accuracy on longer ranges a bit :) like in PSS pistol.
Last edited by brbrbr; Feb 23 @ 12:03am
[FIW]Crazy Agile Feb 22 @ 4:52pm 
huh, did not know that, thanks for the info
WILSON! Feb 24 @ 9:25pm 
And now you've gotten that pistol from Sherlock Holmes stuck in my head. Thank you, I will be trying to figure out the spring mechanisms.
zakaharif Feb 24 @ 9:44pm 
nice shoting tex
[FIW]Crazy Agile Feb 25 @ 12:22pm 
shoting? lol
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50