This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Disrupt
DrAcid Feb 27 @ 10:11pm
Linux support?
Hello guys!
Looks like it's going to be a nice game! :)
I'd love to see Linux support. Is it possible?
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
North Rock Games  [developer] Feb 28 @ 5:16am 
Hey there! Thank you for the kind words. Regarding Linux, we're going to focus first on the Windows release and then look into Linux and Mac. This doesn't mean that they will be released but we're going to definitely look into them and see what we can do.
DrAcid Feb 28 @ 7:01am 
I understand. Thank you very much!
Good luck, this does seem a very promising game :)
mank319 Mar 1 @ 3:47am 
+1 for Linux support!
The game looks very promising and I would be grateful to be able to run it on my machine :-)
TheSniperFan Mar 1 @ 10:10am 
+1
bajsmumsaren Mar 2 @ 6:06am 
Linux support would be a requirement for me to buy this.
Axel Mar 4 @ 4:49pm 
Originally posted by bajsmumsaren:
Linux support would be a requirement for me to buy this.
Pretty sure it'll just work fine with wine, although I haven’t tested this
seronis Mar 5 @ 4:00am 
If it works natively in linux you'll have a customer. If it needs wine you'll have a torrenter. Looking forward either way
LordDamien Mar 6 @ 7:46am 
Hum, either with wine or natively I'll be in, but indeed using it through Linux is a must.
However if multiplatform isn't possible at first, I do understand the dev's choice to focus just on windows, yet is it possible that this game could be bigger on linux users as we like to wear 'hats'.
Last edited by LordDamien; Mar 6 @ 7:48am
Crushfield Mar 19 @ 6:37pm 
@North Rock, If you are making hacking game without linux support then you sir are failing. You add linux support, guarenteed purchase from me and many other nerds.

I put a stupid amount of hours into uplink..
Last edited by Crushfield; Mar 19 @ 6:38pm
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50