This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Disrupt
RMJ Feb 15, 2014 @ 8:41am
Release date?
So when is this amazing game being release?.
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
North Rock Games  [developer] Feb 15, 2014 @ 9:22am 
Hey,

There is no exact release date set yet, however you can anticipate the release to be somewhere this year. You can follow us on Twitter (@DisruptGame) in order to stay up to date with these sort of information.

Thank you for the interest.
Razor6819 Feb 15, 2014 @ 10:05am 
Hi,

Will there be a demo or beta coming out in the near future?
(from an excited fan)
Black Dynamite Feb 15, 2014 @ 10:43am 
somewhere this year? I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
“༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff Disrupt
RMJ Feb 15, 2014 @ 11:29am 
Thanks for you reply. I shall definitely be keeping an eye on this :)

Yeah i really want to play now as well, i knew it was sorta foolish to expect it to be sooner rather than later., But quality takes time.
Last edited by RMJ; Feb 15, 2014 @ 11:30am
North Rock Games  [developer] Feb 15, 2014 @ 1:53pm 
@Razor6819 We're not sure whether there will be a demo or a beta. However if we do decide to do either of them, we'll let everyone know through our communication channels.
Zzi Zzi Pong Feb 17, 2014 @ 1:26am 
Excited to play in beta woooo :)
keep rocking
Razor6819 Feb 17, 2014 @ 4:08am 
@NothRockGames No worries I just can't wait to play
Me, I am Counting Feb 17, 2014 @ 6:28am 
Originally posted by North Rock Games:
Hey,

There is no exact release date set yet, however you can anticipate the release to be somewhere this year. You can follow us on Twitter (@DisruptGame) in order to stay up to date with these sort of information.

Thank you for the interest.
You know what, as a gamer of 30 years, Uplink and its ilk were my all time favourites. I can tell you that this game seems to have the right approach and will be a cult classic.

It is refreshing to see something intelligent among an increasing number of "survival" games (of which maybe a handful have any interesting ideas) or super-duper graphics (which are circular as they are limited by consoles and not going to spend even a couple of man-hours to to make it more PC friendly).

Sorry, I'm sure you cannot condone people bashing big titles here but this really is an exclamation of hope for the future of the art of game development. I hope the game will be everything it looks like it will be. In that case, you have my sword, axe and wallet.

Cheers...
dl*TackleVille Feb 17, 2014 @ 1:13pm 
Looks Great. Keep us updated.
mazing Feb 17, 2014 @ 5:55pm 
Yay looks fun.
North Rock Games  [developer] Feb 18, 2014 @ 2:35pm 
@King in Crimson: Thank you. We hope we'll bring something refreshing to the table.
Optimuss Feb 18, 2014 @ 11:05pm 
This game already has me stoked. I hope you toss in nods to hacker culture like snow crash or phillip k. ♥♥♥♥.
Raimonds Feb 18, 2014 @ 11:14pm 
How about Mac? Are there any plans?
North Rock Games  [developer] Feb 19, 2014 @ 2:34am 
@Raimonds: Currently I'll be only focusing on the Windows release but after that, I'll look into Mac & Linux.
Wtsfno Feb 22, 2014 @ 8:02pm 
Originally posted by North Rock Games:
@Raimonds: Currently I'll be only focusing on the Windows release but after that, I'll look into Mac & Linux.

Thank you for being the only guy I seen asked say he will do support for Mac and Linux. Every other dev. I asked say they will consider it if the community wants, or says no.
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50