This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

ReVeN
ӍᴑҶɑ Jan 27, 2014 @ 11:22am
ReVen Vs. Samus Aran
That's right, this is happening. Who would win it?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
FaTaL-Nerd Jan 27, 2014 @ 2:29pm 
not enough info on ReVen to say really, Samus is hard to beat
BL4CKWAT3R Jan 27, 2014 @ 10:34pm 
Haha check this out! SyRek vs Samus (His name is SyRek not ReVeN lol) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88685465/SyRek-vs-Samus.png
ӍᴑҶɑ Jan 28, 2014 @ 5:39am 
Ah ok. Also, awesome!
polloman15 Jan 29, 2014 @ 10:49pm 
we all know who will actualy win ñ,ñ
ӍᴑҶɑ Jan 30, 2014 @ 1:04am 
Originally posted by polloman15:
we all know who will actualy win ñ,ñ

Actually we don't. We know everything that Samus comes with (with the exception of her Hyper beam).

We only have a limited amount of information on SyRek though. Though I will say that Samus does have a lot more experience under her belt. (huehuehue. dirty. ) But you get what I mean.
SkywardXBlade Jan 30, 2014 @ 9:20pm 
This game looks like SyRek will not be as powerful as Samus, but the gameplay will be better, along with a better story line. It looks almost exactly like it would be Metroid Fusion mixed with Metroid: Zero Mission. Can't wait!
variagamesllc  [developer] Feb 1, 2014 @ 3:46pm 
Hope this gives you guys a little perspective but SyRek is a 400 year old experienced espionage drone. We love the idea of Samus and him facing off but to be honest I can't say who would win. :P
ӍᴑҶɑ Feb 2, 2014 @ 5:03am 
Originally posted by variagamesllc:
Hope this gives you guys a little perspective but SyRek is a 400 year old experienced espionage drone. We love the idea of Samus and him facing off but to be honest I can't say who would win. :P

I was looking for a particular answer, but no one stated it o: . Peace in the Galaxy would win it .
Apple Dash Feb 6, 2014 @ 11:27am 
Samus and this guy what ever his name is, share exactly the same animations. So it's a tie.
Even if that dude is a shemale. He really looks with this animations like a female.
Azure Hunter Feb 6, 2014 @ 3:38pm 
SkywardXBlade that gamer picture is awesome!
◄ChoZo► Feb 7, 2014 @ 6:57pm 
SyRek would obviously win against Samus in a bar fight. He's faster, stronger, jumps higher, builds ♥♥♥♥ around his right arm on th fly. SyRek is an espianoge robot with 400 years of military experience assassinating leaders of a rebellion. I mean this guy (Robot) is a tank!
variagamesllc  [developer] Feb 7, 2014 @ 7:20pm 
I see you have read up on SyRek's history on our Kickstarter page. nice!
xXRangerXx Feb 12, 2014 @ 2:06pm 
I would like to see SyRek's Abilities ingame, then we will the Winner!
Robot or not, SyRek will be glad to became Aran's vessel.
Future Swag Force Mar 31, 2014 @ 10:10am 
Not denying that SyRek is good (which he is), but Samus has gone onto different planets. Alone. And annihilated entire alien species. Alone. Oh, and there's also the fact that everything she kills or destroys she blows up. But, seeing as how SyRek basically fights like Samus but is a robot, who knows what he's got for upgrades?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 15 30 50