This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Minimon 3D
medicinal crack activist May 23, 2014 @ 6:02pm
Mobile vs. Steam, and Early Access
Hi, before I get started with this topic I'd just like to say I'm so overly stoked for this game that I can barely contain myself. I'm following this project 100%.

But yeah, back on topic here.

I noticed the game was available on the App Store and for Android devices, but I was wondering what improvements will be made from the mobile version to the Steam version. A lot of mobile-to-Steam developers don't seem to understand (or are too lazy) to take notice that computers can handle a lot more than phones, so take advantage of that to make your game greater! A great example of a game that has done this is Plague Inc: Evolved, which is an Early Access game that has done great so far. This is a great example because the concept of the game is still the same, but the game has translated over to the Unity engine, and not only that but there are several new (and/or planned) features coming to the PC version, such as multiplayer.

I just beg of you to please utilize this game on Steam as much as possible, don't just port it over, give it some cards and achievements and call it good, make this game the best it can be!

A great way to make a game the best it can be on Steam is through Steam Early Access as well. I understand that the game is already completed for mobile, but if you came to Steam Early Access with a plan on what you want to add and an open-mind to accept community feedback, you and the Steam community could make the game the greatest it can be.

Anyways, thank you so much for your time, and have a nice day.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Sushi  [developer] May 26, 2014 @ 9:28am 
Hi and thanks for your post!
Right now there's some graphic improvements in the Steam version that make use of the higher processing power (heat effects on fire areas, reflections on water, etc).
I will add more as possible, but it would help greatly if I can find an artist interested on partnering.

Something that might interest you is the abilty to mod the game.
I'm currently working on a "region editor", that will let players create their own game regions complete with their own quests and story. Then the game will include an option for players to distribute and even sell their own mods!
medicinal crack activist May 26, 2014 @ 11:02am 
Originally posted by Relfos:
Hi and thanks for your post!
Right now there's some graphic improvements in the Steam version that make use of the higher processing power (heat effects on fire areas, reflections on water, etc).
I will add more as possible, but it would help greatly if I can find an artist interested on partnering.

Something that might interest you is the abilty to mod the game.
I'm currently working on a "region editor", that will let players create their own game regions complete with their own quests and story. Then the game will include an option for players to distribute and even sell their own mods!
Awesome! Graphic improvements would be great, and the region editor would be fantastic (and could probably hook in to the Steam Workshop c;).

That all sounds pretty cool :) I also read somewhere about co-op or multiplayer, any info on that?
Sushi  [developer] May 27, 2014 @ 5:08am 
The game already has multiplayer builtin, when you play you can see the other players walking around and interact with them. Or if you prefer, you can play in offline mode.

Co-op was sugested some time ago, I want to add it but it would require change a bit of the battle system, might come in a future update :)
medicinal crack activist May 27, 2014 @ 3:20pm 
Originally posted by Relfos:
The game already has multiplayer builtin, when you play you can see the other players walking around and interact with them. Or if you prefer, you can play in offline mode.

Co-op was sugested some time ago, I want to add it but it would require change a bit of the battle system, might come in a future update :)
Oh okay, awesome :D

And yeah co-op would be an excellent feature, I'd definitely recommend looking in to adding it if possible :)
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50