Сообщество дало этой игре зеленый свет!

Сообщество выразило свой интерес к этой игре. Valve связалась с ее разработчиком и начала подготовку к ее выходу в Steam.

CubeZ
imaek  [Разработчик] 16 янв @ 11:34
Alpha Development
If you could help shape the game, what constructive input would you give?
Последний раз отредактировал imaek; 16 янв @ 16:48
Показано 115 из 40 комментариев
< >
Mr.White 17 янв @ 1:00 
This looks amazing I will most definitly be following this.
imaek  [Разработчик] 17 янв @ 1:09 
Изначально опубликовано Angel:
This looks amazing I will most definitly be following this.
Thanks, Angel!
Jiggins! 17 янв @ 8:38 
I think it would make it alot better would be if it had some sort of twist that make it specail :) i will be following looks amazing :)
LennyLP 17 янв @ 9:37 
i want to play it because it sees so like minecraft and zombie survival together
VengefulBard 17 янв @ 16:34 
Players should be able to interact with some of the environment or have some abilities. Being able to defend a spot vs a horde makes a little more sense than having the endurance and speed of a cross country sprinter. Maybe something like barricading windows and doors, or building small turrets which auto-shoot the zombies.

If you have the intentions of making zombie survival multiplayer, then you could split abilities like this into different classes. That way in order to best survive people would want a balanced team to be able to take on the horde.
Последний раз отредактировал VengefulBard; 17 янв @ 16:42
leOo 17 янв @ 19:30 
LOL n1ce
[DFS][NEOSYN]Mr.Wonderful 17 янв @ 20:33 
my opinions were on the gamejolt page, find dungeondev in your comments
JuCstin | Kamikaze 18 янв @ 5:08 
Needs replayability. In that case, things to unlock, secrets to find, etc.
Guide Supreme 18 янв @ 7:24 
Epic Game!
pod. 18 янв @ 8:21 
it's ok
snoarlacks 18 янв @ 16:10 
It would be cool to have power-ups and find them the same way that you find weapons
aimero [?] 19 янв @ 8:15 
hmmm. nice
Сова 19 янв @ 19:21 
не понял че там написано но думаю что то заебовое.
GenericChair 19 янв @ 21:19 
Perhaps you could make the weapons swing in a more horizontal slice, but otherwise it looks like an awesome game. Would reccomend releasing an IOS version to boost sales.
imaek  [Разработчик] 19 янв @ 21:38 
Изначально опубликовано GenericChair:
Perhaps you could make the weapons swing in a more horizontal slice, but otherwise it looks like an awesome game. Would reccomend releasing an IOS version to boost sales.
Thanks! We're thinking about doing a mobile version, it's always been a plan, but for now we're just focusing on getting a downloadable version out with our new features. The mobile version would probably just be limited to Single Player and 16 Player Arena; but if we find the MMO and more players is realistic we'll do it.
Показано 115 из 40 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50