Dette spil har fået grønt lys af fællesskabet!

Fællesskabet har vist deres interesse i dette spil. Valve har kontaktet denne udvikler for at klargøre til udgivelse på Steam.

CubeZ
imaek  [udvikler] 16. jan kl. 11:34am
Alpha Development
If you could help shape the game, what constructive input would you give?
Sidst redigeret af imaek; 16. jan kl. 4:48pm
Viser 1-15 af 40 kommentarer
< >
Mr.BlueSuedeShoes 17. jan kl. 1:00am 
This looks amazing I will most definitly be following this.
imaek  [udvikler] 17. jan kl. 1:09am 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Angel:
This looks amazing I will most definitly be following this.
Thanks, Angel!
Jiggins! 17. jan kl. 8:38am 
I think it would make it alot better would be if it had some sort of twist that make it specail :) i will be following looks amazing :)
LennyLP 17. jan kl. 9:37am 
i want to play it because it sees so like minecraft and zombie survival together
VengefulBard 17. jan kl. 4:34pm 
Players should be able to interact with some of the environment or have some abilities. Being able to defend a spot vs a horde makes a little more sense than having the endurance and speed of a cross country sprinter. Maybe something like barricading windows and doors, or building small turrets which auto-shoot the zombies.

If you have the intentions of making zombie survival multiplayer, then you could split abilities like this into different classes. That way in order to best survive people would want a balanced team to be able to take on the horde.
Sidst redigeret af VengefulBard; 17. jan kl. 4:42pm
leOo 17. jan kl. 7:30pm 
LOL n1ce
[DFS][NEOSYN]Mr.Wonderful 17. jan kl. 8:33pm 
my opinions were on the gamejolt page, find dungeondev in your comments
JuCstin | Kamikaze 18. jan kl. 5:08am 
Needs replayability. In that case, things to unlock, secrets to find, etc.
Guide Supreme 18. jan kl. 7:24am 
Epic Game!
pod. 18. jan kl. 8:21am 
it's ok
snoarlacks 18. jan kl. 4:10pm 
It would be cool to have power-ups and find them the same way that you find weapons
aimero [?] 19. jan kl. 8:15am 
hmmm. nice
Сова 19. jan kl. 7:21pm 
не понял че там написано но думаю что то заебовое.
GenericChair 19. jan kl. 9:19pm 
Perhaps you could make the weapons swing in a more horizontal slice, but otherwise it looks like an awesome game. Would reccomend releasing an IOS version to boost sales.
imaek  [udvikler] 19. jan kl. 9:38pm 
Oprindeligt skrevet af GenericChair:
Perhaps you could make the weapons swing in a more horizontal slice, but otherwise it looks like an awesome game. Would reccomend releasing an IOS version to boost sales.
Thanks! We're thinking about doing a mobile version, it's always been a plan, but for now we're just focusing on getting a downloadable version out with our new features. The mobile version would probably just be limited to Single Player and 16 Player Arena; but if we find the MMO and more players is realistic we'll do it.
Viser 1-15 af 40 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50