This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Loot Hero - DX
Atlas Feb 1 @ 4:07pm
What's the difference between steam version and the free flash game?
You can play the free flash version from http://armorgames.com/play/15805/loot-hero. I can't see any difference between the two games after I saw the video from greenlight. Is it just short & loot game?
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Ajay Feb 2 @ 5:46pm 
there is no big difference, i used to paly the flash version for 15 minutes until i killed the dragon 3 times, its redicilus, steam seems to put more and more crappy games into greenlight.
Dr. Ugs Feb 2 @ 6:24pm 
Ajay, stop being such an ignorant ♥♥♥♥♥. And learn to spell. The difference between the two versions is mostly graphical, full screen 60 fps (instead of a small window in about 30fps) and a lot of effects such as blowing trees, grass and bushes, dust when running etc.
Last edited by Dr. Ugs; Feb 2 @ 9:46pm
kaibarnard Feb 5 @ 11:37pm 
So you're paying for a facelift - good to know
VaragtP  [developer] Feb 10 @ 4:13am 
The difference right now is a "facelift" and more fps, effects and so on. But the aim and what I want to do with the steam version "Deluxe Edition" is that it will be a much more expansive game then the current version of Loot Hero.

I am currently talking to a publisher on the possibility of they funding me for the development of this more expansive game. Also if anyone is living in the US or UK and could help me get a kickstarter up that would be great! : ) (I just need help with the logistics) (I live in sweden so i cant start one myself)
Last edited by VaragtP; Feb 10 @ 4:14am
Atlas Feb 10 @ 4:36am 
Originally posted by VaragtP:
The difference right now is a "facelift" and more fps, effects and so on. But the aim and what I want to do with the steam version "Deluxe Edition" is that it will be a much more expansive game then the current version of Loot Hero.

I am currently talking to a publisher on the possibility of they funding me for the development of this more expansive game. Also if anyone is living in the US or UK and could help me get a kickstarter up that would be great! : ) (I just need help with the logistics) (I live in sweden so i cant start one myself)

Thanks for your explanation
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50