This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Loot Hero - DX
godoftoast1992 (Busy) Feb 1, 2014 @ 4:49am
Free Steam key when Greenlighted?
Is this true?
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Dahl Feb 2, 2014 @ 6:17pm 
I duno about other places but if purchased on Groupees:

http://imgur.com/ingDje6
Last edited by Dahl; Feb 2, 2014 @ 6:17pm
Pug Feb 5, 2014 @ 8:22am 
That is the only way this game will get a Greenlight...you basically just run into enemies to kill them with different weapons. It's just a crummy flash game!

So, in order for them to get money they want a bunch of people to vote on Greenlight, and to do that they will promise free Steam copies of the game. If they make Steam cards for it (very simple to do), they will get even more money on every Steam card transaction.
It's the new Steam based "get rich quick" scheme.
VaragtP  [developer] Feb 10, 2014 @ 4:11am 
Yes everyone who have bought the original game for PC before should get the steam version of course! Do anyone know how I can make this available in practice?

The thought is that this "Deluxe Edition" will be much more expansive then the current version of Loot Hero. I am currently talking to a publisher on the possibility of they funding me for the development of this more expansive game! Also if anyone is living in the US or UK and could help me get a kickstarter up that would be great! : ) (I just need help with the logistics) (I live in sweden so i cant start one myself)
letsmaybeLP92 (GAME ON!) Mar 3, 2014 @ 9:36pm 
Will you also provide Steam copies for IndieGameStand buyers?
VaragtP  [developer] Mar 4, 2014 @ 8:55am 
Originally posted by letsmaybeLP92:

If it is in my power I will give everyone who have the previous version in any way a Steam key.
phrontisteries Mar 5, 2014 @ 4:57pm 
Originally posted by VaragtP:
Originally posted by letsmaybeLP92:

If it is in my power I will give everyone who have the previous version in any way a Steam key.

And this is why we want to give you money as a dev...

Rock on man!
♥ Shen ♥ Mar 22, 2014 @ 5:01am 
I wish games would stop advertising like that :( It puts a bad sign on things.
phrontisteries Mar 23, 2014 @ 5:27am 
Originally posted by ♥ Shen ♥:
I wish games would stop advertising like that :( It puts a bad sign on things.

What are you talking about? Did YOU already buy the game somehwere else?

The Dev doesn't have to do this, neither did he ask this question; this is not advertising.

I recommend you withdraw your comment: you are the guy alone in the corner at a party who does not get invited back.
FIRE_KEEPER Apr 18, 2014 @ 2:53am 
A little help guys please :3 I AM 99999% sure i bought a bundle with this game but i am lost tried to find it but couldnt which bundles was it in?
Ratha Wynter Apr 25, 2014 @ 2:07pm 
This was in bundle Bandits - Insanity Rush a couple months back i think.
Black Ranger May 9, 2014 @ 11:09am 
So If I have it on desura I will get an steam key wen released?
coolkips May 9, 2014 @ 12:28pm 
Originally posted by FIRE_KEEPER:
A little help guys please :3 I AM 99999% sure i bought a bundle with this game but i am lost tried to find it but couldnt which bundles was it in?
You could find the list here:
http://igbwiki.com/wiki/Loot_Hero :D
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50