This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Reaper - Tale of a Pale Swordsman
pichu2312 Jan 11 @ 10:10am
New stuff for pc?
I absoulutley love this game on my i-pad but what diffrences will there be for pc?
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
< >
4keep Jan 11 @ 2:52pm 
Nice Game ;)
CyranoOfBergerac Jan 11 @ 4:39pm 
I hope, at least, that the developers don't remove touch support (Surface Pro, Windows 8.1 x64).
Fishman465 Jan 11 @ 6:31pm 
It's a good question as merely porting something isn't enough.
VikDUH Jan 11 @ 8:06pm 
Looks Interseting =)
[ Nyaa] Jan 11 @ 9:35pm 
*_*
nuesschen Jan 12 @ 6:36am 
:D
Motoki Jan 12 @ 7:44am 
I also feel like there should be some differences and additions to a PC version and not just a straight port from mobile. You know the price will be higher because it always is with mobile ports on PC but I feel like there needs to be something to justify that high price point other than just 'it's a different market'.

I already have the mobile version and I like it but it definitely feels like a mobile game and I wouldn't want to put out $10 for something I paid far less for on mobile without some significant changes and additions.
ReyrkuMissClick Jan 12 @ 9:42am 
Really nice game. Recomended! :D
m3dUs4 Jan 12 @ 10:29am 
oO
::Mr.RulzOne:: Jan 12 @ 11:27am 
i like:)
Paulo, o Engenheiro Jan 12 @ 3:51pm 
It seems like a really nice game, does anyone know if it is avaiable on android?
CyranoOfBergerac Jan 12 @ 4:38pm 
Originally posted by Paulol:
It seems like a really nice game, does anyone know if it is avaiable on android?
This game is avalable (and works quite well) on Android. I have attached a link to Google Play.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.hexage.reaper
Fishman465 Jan 12 @ 4:50pm 
I think you guys are missing the point, mainly that wanting to find out if the PC version will have any extras compared to the mobile versions.
CyranoOfBergerac Jan 12 @ 5:39pm 
Well, let's hope the developer adds better keyboard controls than are on the Windows 8/8.1 Store version. That could be thought of as an improvement...
[AXE]|Nekro| † 'xR Jan 12 @ 6:08pm 
An awesomely addictive game! :)
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50