This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Quantum Rush Online
[GOL] LiamD Apr 22, 2014 @ 1:48am
Linux version?
What are the chances of getting a Linux version? Hello from http://www.gamingonlinux.com!
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Klesst May 9, 2014 @ 3:41am 
Hi Liam!

Thanks for reaching out to us. The chances are pretty good!
Quantum Rush is made with the Unity engine, so once we can pull someone off the Windows version, we can start looking into creating a Linux client.
[GOL] LiamD May 9, 2014 @ 5:30am 
Thanks, can you keep us noted to contact when that happens?
Klesst May 12, 2014 @ 12:11am 
Consider it done :)
HenriqueCarioca May 14, 2014 @ 8:41pm 
Fast, SteamOS is coming
Sinon Jun 13, 2014 @ 2:03am 
I also use Linux, so a Linux version would be good. I also worked with the Unity engine, and it was easy to build for Linux as well, but sometimes I ran into weird bugs when playing in Linux, like really weird resolution. But, it is usually easy.
zax  [developer] Jul 20, 2014 @ 9:31am 
Yeah, in theory it's just a simple click on export for Linux. But in practice probability of problems/incompatibilities increases with the size of a project.
For us it's not as easy as it sounds - some compatibility work has to be done. But we are thinking about it and really would like to bring QR_Online to Linux players sooner than later.
[GOL] LiamD Jul 20, 2014 @ 11:07am 
Please do keep us posted!
Divad Aug 27, 2014 @ 9:41pm 
Is a mac version also coming? If this is anything like the Wipeout series l'll be getting this. I was going to get the game Flashout2, but then found out from the reviews that it was a watered down Wipout IOS port. This game looks alot better than Flashout, I hope you guys do well with this.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 15 30 50