This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Quantum Rush Online
mucusSTfriend Apr 10, 2014 @ 6:47am
Offline modes
Are there any plans to add more offline modes? I would really love split screen. My favourite racing of all time is Wipeout 64 and I have not found a suitable replacement yet!
I have been following Quantum Rush for quite some time and having played the beta now, it feels great!! I am not a fan of online games though, so I would like to know if local multiplayer is possible.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Klesst Apr 11, 2014 @ 9:40am 
Hi mucusSTfriend,
Thanks for getting in touch. We have given thought to a local multiplayer split-screen mode (because some of us are big fans of couch coop), but we have postponed that decision to a later date. There is just too much about the core online play that still needs our attention before we can dive into that. Stay tuned, however, as this is not a "no", but a "maybe"!
mucusSTfriend Apr 12, 2014 @ 5:47am 
How about other offline modes? You could add time trials or elimination challenges for one player. A championship mode could have the possibility of hot seat multiplayer.
Klesst Apr 15, 2014 @ 4:18am 
I like your championship mode suggestion! The other modes are already part of the big master plan, but I can't give you any dates as for when we will be implementing them. We are still very busy with bugfixing and optimizing ;o)
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 15 30 50