Ez a játék Zöld Utat kapott a közösségtől!

A közösség kimutatta érdeklődését e játék iránt. A Valve kapcsolatba lépett ezzel a fejlesztővel, hogy megkezdjék a Steames megjelenés irányába terelni a dolgokat.

Rain World
Rabuja jan. 14. @ de. 5:50
Why not Linux?
Why god, why??! ;(
Even on a stretch goal??¡

Please? :]
115/22 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
bazerk jan. 14. @ de. 8:48 
To add to this, I will definitely back if there is a linux version on the cards, even if it's released after the PC and Mac versions.
Pokemonsilph jan. 14. @ de. 10:43 
I agree that it should have a Linux version as one of the strech goals.
eyecreate jan. 14. @ de. 11:25 
I do not know why it may not be listed, but I would really appreciate if they considered it.
DevMicco  [Fejlesztő] jan. 14. @ du. 12:10 
Yes, we'd like to see Rain World on Linux too. At this point its a matter of budget and making sure we have the resources to do a port well. Initially it was a bit outside the scope of our goals and although I'm hesitant to make any claims just yet, just know that its something we'll definitely be exploring further should we exceed our goals
Abez jan. 14. @ du. 3:18 
Its at the bottom of their KickStarter page as well...
"We'd like to see Rain World on Linux! At this point its a matter of budget and making sure we have the resources to do a port well. Initially it was a bit outside the scope of our goals, and although I'm hesitant to make any claims just yet, just know that its something we'll definitely be exploring further should we exceed our goals."
Rabuja jan. 14. @ du. 4:19 
Thanks for taking the time to answer! :]
I already up voted you guys. Animation is wonderful.
Legutóbb szerkesztette: Rabuja; jan. 15. @ de. 5:50
Rain World  [Fejlesztő] jan. 14. @ du. 8:13 
<3
bazerk jan. 15. @ de. 7:10 
That's good enough for me, I've backed you guys on kickstarter, fingers crossed for a Linux version but I get that it's maybe only at this stage!
dancemasterglenn jan. 15. @ du. 1:11 
I'm hoping for a linux port too, thanks for considering it! Keeping a close eye on your kickstarter. :) You guys are rocking it over there!
shaken jan. 17. @ du. 2:05 
Linux support would be swell! Good luck with your Kick starter campaign!
LEOXD jan. 18. @ de. 9:38 
Depending on what libraries you use it's easier or harder to port. Basically, porting stuff from Windows to OSX is as hard as porting stuff from Windows to Linux; however, porting stuff from OSX to Linux is usually pretty easy since both are POSIX-compatible.
mateo_salta jan. 18. @ du. 6:57 
yes, linux and steam machines please.
katukinabarra jan. 18. @ du. 8:12 
Linux users deserve it
Bavarin Fleetfoot jan. 19. @ du. 6:16 
+1 for Linux request - As one commenter pointed out, it's far easier to port from Mac to Linux or from Linux/Mac to Windows than it is from Windows to anything else, so you might want to consider carefully your choices of libraries and other required code when developing to save yourselves a lot of unnecessary effort. I'll happily support this with my wallet when I see more certainty that it'll be available on my platform of choice.
Rain World  [Fejlesztő] jan. 20. @ du. 1:32 
115/22 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Laponként: 15 30 50