This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Rain World
Lo-fi Longcat Feb 11 @ 12:27am
Question: If we back it on kickstarter do we get a steam key as well?
Just curious wether I should back it or not
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
snoozerz Feb 13 @ 12:03am 
from what i know apparently you would be given a choice on whether you want to receive the game as a steam key or not
Lobkestar Feb 16 @ 8:32am 
In the next week or so, we will be sending out a survey email to all backers asking their preferences on things like platform, preferred distribution method, etc., and for backers of physical tiers, things like sizing and mailing address. Here is a little bit on each.

Digital Copy Tiers ($10 & $25): These tiers will be offered as a digital download and zip file of bonus content. Backers will have the option of selecting a version for PC, Mac or LINUX, via the distribution method of their choice: Steam, Direct Download or Humble/GOG/etc.

Kickstarter says that gathering payment stuff usually takes about 2 weeks, so depending on what it looks like on our end, we may wait until that point to send out the survey stuff (just so there is no confusion).

I hope this helps.
Lo-fi Longcat Feb 16 @ 9:06am 
Thank you Lobkestar
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50