This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Backstage Pass
Jedo Jan 8 @ 5:40am
japanese audio/voices
This might be a stretch but I hope this becomes a possibility in the future. I'm one of those people who got used to japanese audio w/ subtitles and I know I'm not alone.

Please consider it down the road!
Last edited by Jedo; Jan 8 @ 5:41am
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Chudah Jan 9 @ 4:43pm 
Considering this game is made by western developers, I doubt that will be an option.
Jedo Jan 10 @ 1:48am 
Oh well.

Maybe if they sell enough when it becomes available it can become a possiblity.
Ayu  [developer] Jan 10 @ 11:26am 
We're definitely hoping to have translations in the future, but that all depends on how well the English version does, and which languages are the most requested.
Ser Boras Jan 12 @ 7:35pm 
Originally posted by Jedo:
This might be a stretch but I hope this becomes a possibility in the future. I'm one of those people who got used to japanese audio w/ subtitles and I know I'm not alone.

Please consider it down the road!

i come here to say something similar.

can you at least keep the names in Japanese?
Ayu  [developer] Jan 12 @ 11:55pm 
The story takes place in the North America, so the names of the characters are their original names.
BrightBlueInk Jan 18 @ 3:32pm 
Guys, this game is made in the US by people who speak English. You're basically asking for a dub over the original.
Jedo Jan 18 @ 3:33pm 
Originally posted by brightblueink:
Guys, this game is made in the US by people who speak English. You're basically asking for a dub over the original.

There's nothing wrong with hoping for a dub.
Chudah Jan 19 @ 8:59am 
Unless they're localizing the game to Japan, I don't know why'd they do a dub for it.
Corvinerium Feb 20 @ 8:35am 
I think to be right because the graph is Japanese would be pretty cool
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50