The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Markarth Undercity
Key to the Sanitarium
I understand these keys r suppose to be easy to find, but for the life of me and my mental health I need help with the 2nd key. Please
< >
Показване на 1-13 от 13 коментара
I cany find it either. I don't think the key exists.
The key most likely got knocked to the ground during the fight. To my knowledge there exist also a quest marker for the key? If not, I would suggest to search the ground (lower level) underneath the area with the tables in first person view.
I cant find any key except the key to the Workshop , after i got in the workship i searched last night for over 1 hour and another 2 hours tonight i used torches and then a night vision add on .I moved all the Dwemer spiders and others and looked under all tables and chests no luck .There is no quest marker for the key that i can see .All i can see is the get to the main guy that sent the letter to me
Each key leads to the next key in the Dwemer Ruins all keys are in plain sight just have to pay attention or maybe have a little more light to see them. You just have to make sure you go into all area's of the ruin's and in each room and look.
Последно редактиран от CT_Marauder; 6 май 2014 в 11:24
killed the dude and no key
For those of us who can't find it at least tell us withc table to look at, and Quest id to rest mission or fast forward to get the key.
Until someone tells me how to get (not find) the second key in the barracks, I can't continue. Cause it's not in sight. Put a map tracker on it please.
Well sence you won't respond to problems with your dlc that are simple!! You can shove it! F this dlc!
Последно редактиран от sphynx719; 14 авг. 2014 в 13:13
The key is there, it starts out on the upper level on the table with the 2 dynamo cores on it, on top of the Mace Etiquette book. also, if you watch the author's walkthrough on YouTube, there's a dead worker in the tunnel in the periphery with a book next to him, if you read the book you get quest markers for the keys.
I, too, cannot find the Sanitarium key. it was on the table before I was assaulted by several spiders and those ball thingies. However, following the battle, everything on the tables were gone. I have thoroughly searched that room including the areas under the nav mesh surfaces: TCL... I found the book which the key was sitting on, a dynamo core, weapons, dwemer bars and other clutter UNDER THE VISIBLE SURFACES but the key is GONE.

This is not a mod issue but is a well known Skyrim issue... sometimes critical objects just drop out of sight and cannot be recovered.

My only solution appears to be re-starting the quest from the beginning and when I get to that room: PICKUP THE KEY BEFORE I am so rudely assaulted from behind.

Excellent mod. Well worth re-starting. I am not complaining! I am loving the mod so much that I will re-start and continue to have lots of fun!!! thank you for making this mod!
all worketh very good on second play through! The problem was MINE! I understand why the quest indicators did not show up and why I could not find the key. YIPPEEEE.
Последно редактиран от GrumpyGrizzley907; 10 окт. 2015 в 23:25
I've managed to find all of the keys up to the Undercity Streets. I'm stuck there. Have gone over everything several times and no joy.
< >
Показване на 1-13 от 13 коментара
На страница: 1530 50