Auta tätä peliä pääsemään Steamiin!

Tutki tätä peliä. Jos tämä on jotain, jonka haluaisit olevan saatavilla Steamissä, voit auttaa arvostelemalla sitä alla olevien nappien avulla. Paina tästä saadaksesi lisätietoa tästä prosessista.

ROM: Read Only Memories
MidBoss  [kehittäjä] 30. marras, 2013 19.25
What would you like to see in Read Only Memories?
Want a specific part of SF in the game? Types of Puzzles? Character types? Bears? Let us know!!
Näytetään 1-15 / 25 kommentista
< >
Gorlom[Swe] 30. marras, 2013 22.02 
Less pain inducing colour combinations. Atm they clash a bit too much for me to be able to pick up and play this game which is sad since I really love adventure games and can't belive a colout palett would stand in my way.
That Girl 2. joulu, 2013 19.57 
a can of Salty Nuts
Infel 3. joulu, 2013 22.42 
Instead of focusing on the broad range of gender-roles, introducing people with maybe, a disability or two in would be interesting. Like someone who is blind, or muted.
Tatakae Genshijin 4. joulu, 2013 1.35 
Lesbians all the way!!
Doroc0 5. joulu, 2013 6.06 
Simple, for a game like this, a good history, like I see, is the most important think in this kind of videogame, so must be good written.
Pigeon Love 7. joulu, 2013 8.54 
Ideally for it to actually hit the kickstarter goal, since it's not looking promising
EchoZeta 7. joulu, 2013 10.46 
A transgender robot.
Babylon 7. joulu, 2013 23.31 
More gay characters. =) Their life and thoughts embedded in dialoges. There are so few games nowadays that actually explore this.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Babylon; 7. joulu, 2013 23.38
why no zoidberg 14. joulu, 2013 11.21 
make the gay charictars identifiable more like arcade gannon in fallout new vegas everyone likes arcade because he is identifable subtle and has a plasma gun! he's not a mincing powderpuff make the identifiable also will we see a snatcher cameo in this? and will their be plenty of lore? mabey in the future some dlc storys?
🎃WitchDumpling👻 24. joulu, 2013 11.00 
Please don't just hint at like characters being queer or do any queerbaiting and have like bi and trans people who have happy endings and lives that aren't like a joke and cannon trans men and genderqueer nonbinary people!
MidBoss  [kehittäjä] 26. joulu, 2013 15.53 
This is all really good feedback - I think and hope you'll all enjoy the treatment we have in mind for the characters but all feedback is helpful in shaping what to build for maximum story and fun! :3
[DTE]shinobi 7. tammi 3.38 
pixel ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, robots, rain, lazers, batman
[DTE]shinobi 7. tammi 3.38 
& talking potatos
Burning Passion 8. tammi 22.15 
One of my absolute old favorite adventure games from the 90's was actually the old Blade Runner PC game, so seeing games like this bring back warm fuzzy memories. I'm not quite sure what kinds of features you already have planned that you haven't shown us yet, but here are some of the various ideas I've got:

-Multiple Paths: Essentially, start on a single path, then make every decision branch into a different probability. If the player wants to go with person X, they can go down this plot path and see where it goes. If they don't and instead want to follow a different path, have that be a different path. These paths can ultimately intersect and even merge with each other, but it would at least create a lot more options.

-Skipping Forward and Back: In most adventure games, you're ultimately following a trail of breadcrumbs to the finish line. What if, in your travels, you stumble onto some breadcrumbs that you weren't TECHNICALLY supposed to find for a while. However, because a player didn't follow the trail properly, they don't know what to do with it. Say... if a player found a broken ROM prototype or something for TOMCAT, and you find the broken ROM before you ever met TOMCAT. What would a player do with that? Would a player try to find the owner? Or would the player attempt to get it repaired? What impact would that have on the plot?

-Sidequests: Now I'm sure you've thought of this before, but how about adding in a few sidequests where you do odd jobs for certain characters that ask for it? And whether or not you perform those sidequests might affect the plot somehow.

-"Classy" LGBT handling: I trust you to handle this well since you're obviously aware. The LGBT community is extremely diverse and the only binding factor that we all have is that our gender identities, gender expressions, and sexual orientations aren't considered "traditional". That being said, "diverse" is the key word, and I don't just mean appearances. There are folks who are extremely out and proud, folks who will hit on anyone they're interested in, folks who don't shout it out but don't hide it, folks who are still in the closet, folks who stick their sexual preferences in the back seat of their lives in favor of other interests, etc. But yeah, you're probably already aware of all this stuff, so I don't really have any worries.

That's all I've got for now for suggestions. Sorry if it's too lengthy/boring/demanding/annoying/whatever. I just want this game to be great.
The Wuggly Ump 11. tammi 18.53 
A well-written disabled character.
Näytetään 1-15 / 25 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50