Acestui joc i s-a dat undă verde de către comunitate!

Comunitatea şi-a arătat interesul privind acest joc. Valve a contactat acest producător pentru a începe demersurile către lansarea pe Steam.

Cuebox : The Real 3D Pool
Prince 5 dec., 2013 @ 11:50am
That one little feature that's going to ruin the game
It looked good, but there's one little over-looked feature the delevoper implemented that I think would very much ruin the game. He marked the direction of where the ball you're impacting is going to go (The "object ball" if I'm using the right term.) You want to know where the cue ball is headed, but you don't want to know where the secondary ball is going to end up. In the video that you can see that the second ball is aimed directly right for the hole. Now that, for me, completely takes out any challenge to the game. It makes it boring. WIth those mecahnics, you would get a perfect score for each game no problem. There's no challenge or fun in that. You're not SUPPOSED to know with precision where the second ball is going to end up.
Afişate 1-2 din 2 de comentarii
< >
3rdworldgames  [dezvoltator] 6 dec., 2013 @ 12:08am 
Aiming lines are fully customisable. Players can have from absolutely zero help to full-length lines marking the object ball direction. You can also setup that cue ball trajectory is marked but there will be no lines coming out of the target ball.
Prince 6 dec., 2013 @ 7:45am 
Ah, that seems very helpful then. I like that feature.
Afişate 1-2 din 2 de comentarii
< >
Per pagină: 15 30 50