This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

The Stomping Land
sirmcgoogle Mar 18, 2014 @ 4:51am
tally marks
so i noticed on the new website that there are tally marks could they be the countdown for release?
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
JollyO Mar 18, 2014 @ 4:53am 
It's 6 days of updates. but it's not a countdown.
sirmcgoogle Mar 18, 2014 @ 5:24pm 
oh ok
partyrock1365 Mar 18, 2014 @ 6:33pm 
Originally posted by Michelle Obama:
It's 6 days of updates. but it's not a countdown.

i have waited 8 months for this game please don't make us wait till April for beta i know Michelle Obama said that the 21st will not be the day it comes out but please make it. i can take bugs majorly i will report them but will not trash the game i want to be there for this game and so do my friends. please consider giving giving this game out sooner than now planned. also don't get me wrong i am happy you are selling this game to the public. but giving the public beta takes away the amount many people payed to get the right to play beta please reconsider and make it backer only it will show thankfulness towards your backers for this game to be completed. and if this is not a possibility please make the game 80 to 90 for beta so only people who want to support this game through the end get the right to play so many people i see will trash the game and make it impossible to play for others that would love this game i am not saying make the final game 90 just the beta i believe this game is worth 30 to 40 or more dollars though. thank you to anyone that reads this and thanks for supporting Alex (JIG) to get this game running. please consider my proposal. sorry for writing on this but it wouldnt let me post a new discussion...
Last edited by partyrock1365; Mar 18, 2014 @ 6:35pm
Frühling In Paris Mar 18, 2014 @ 6:48pm 
can you send me the websiter please
partyrock1365 Mar 18, 2014 @ 6:51pm 
its thestompingland.com thats the website...
Frühling In Paris Mar 18, 2014 @ 6:59pm 
ya i thought i had the wrong one because mine was still not updated.. But it wokrs now!
Frühling In Paris Mar 18, 2014 @ 7:00pm 
i hope we don't have to wait till april... Does anyone know how much it eill cost?
lmBernie Mar 18, 2014 @ 11:23pm 
um guys would you rather a beta that works or a beta that is completly full of bugs because the more time it takes the less bugs
partyrock1365 Mar 19, 2014 @ 3:57am 
id rather have bugs because bugs are fixable i can live with them there annoying at sometimes. but i can live with them plus your not required to download the game if you get it you can still wait!!
Last edited by partyrock1365; Mar 19, 2014 @ 4:04am
partyrock1365 Mar 19, 2014 @ 4:33am 
Michelle? what is your take on this
Shikenai Mar 19, 2014 @ 8:09am 
Its a count down to early access. It even says it on most of his posts. 6 days of updates, then on the 7th early access...
PatrykPrz Mar 19, 2014 @ 8:28am 
I will buy this game !
JollyO Mar 19, 2014 @ 12:30pm 
Originally posted by Shikenai:
Its a count down to early access. It even says it on most of his posts. 6 days of updates, then on the 7th early access...

The post you're referring to says,
Our biggest update preceding the initial release of the game.[www.thestompingland.com]

I understand how that can be read as this being a countdown but that was not the intent. Just that these updates come before the release of the game. They aren't leading directly into the release.
Ryuk239 Mar 19, 2014 @ 3:45pm 
yes, Shikenai's right. When all the tally marks will be white (or yellow...i don't know what color is that, LOL) the 6 days of update will end, Then on the 7th, the game will be released. Like the creation of our planet. After 6 days of creation of the planet ( updates) God (that in this case is represented by the developer),decided, on the 7th one, to rest. Actually my compare is pretty accurate. God in this case is represented by the developer, the 6 days of creation are the 6 days of updates, and the planet is the game. I'm a genius! LOL
partyrock1365 Mar 19, 2014 @ 4:33pm 
uh you do relise that michelle obama is a adminastrator and she or he knows more then anyone on this steam well of course except the other developers but i love your reasoning and hope they change thier mind damn i really do. i want to play this game i have since kickstarter but sadly only time will tell and Michelle obama can you please tell me what you think of this.

i have waited 8 months for this game please don't make us wait till April for beta i know Michelle Obama said that the 21st will not be the day it comes out but please make it. i can take bugs majorly i will report them but will not trash the game i want to be there for this game and so do my friends. please consider giving giving this game out sooner than now planned. also don't get me wrong i am happy you are selling this game to the public. but giving the public beta takes away the amount many people payed to get the right to play beta please reconsider and make it backer only it will show thankfulness towards your backers for this game to be completed. and if this is not a possibility please make the game 80 to 90 for beta so only people who want to support this game through the end get the right to play so many people i see will trash the game and make it impossible to play for others that would love this game i am not saying make the final game 90 just the beta i believe this game is worth 30 to 40 or more dollars though. thank you to anyone that reads this and thanks for supporting Alex (JIG) to get this game running. please consider my proposal.
Last edited by partyrock1365; Mar 19, 2014 @ 4:34pm
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50