This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

The Stomping Land
Zefar Mar 7, 2014 @ 7:04am
Beta on march 14th 2014
So, i really wanna believe this is coming out in a week. but i have a hard time seeing how since there is nothing on the interenet when i search it, the main website has YET to be finished, and i simply just cant find anything on it official other than what i have heard from people. so, i ask, someone prove me wrong please. and show me exactly where it says march 14th that is OFFICIAL.
Showing 1-15 of 62 comments
< >
Bradd3rs Mar 7, 2014 @ 3:55pm 
I also want to hear this, or at least some sort of update!! The silence is killing me!
Zefar Mar 7, 2014 @ 3:59pm 
yea, i am rather disapointed in the lack of updates on this page... lol
Saduamanfoh Mar 7, 2014 @ 6:04pm 
hopefully, the silence leads to a rahther large suprise.
HaraSkull Mar 7, 2014 @ 6:09pm 
All we know is that the kickstarter and on their FAQ say March for the open beta, everything else is speculation
Last edited by HaraSkull; Mar 7, 2014 @ 6:09pm
Valmit Mar 7, 2014 @ 7:56pm 
From what the kickstarter has said the plan was an early release for the year. Given they break the year into quarters, the estimate was probably that they'd hope a beta would be ready for the end of the first quarter. I'm not sure where the March 14th popped up and would like to know too. This looks like the dino hunting game many have been eagerly hoping to finally come true.
Zefar Mar 7, 2014 @ 8:10pm 
yes i have noticed that nowhere says march 14, only March of 2014, perhaps someone mistook 2014 as the 14th... regardless it would be a really nice suprise.
ate8888 Mar 7, 2014 @ 10:49pm 
on the website faq the admin is still saying march 14 2014 for beta
~Wolfen~
ate8888 Mar 7, 2014 @ 10:51pm 
that was updated in feb.
~Wolfen~
AlloClaw Mar 8, 2014 @ 8:58am 
Well then he should have said it on the steam forums and on the website so people arent in mass confusion.
Zefar Mar 8, 2014 @ 2:09pm 
yea, im upset with the no updates on steam... :/
Dinoworld112 Mar 8, 2014 @ 7:30pm 
Just keep browseing dudes for news of intrest and keep each updated we need to slam dunk the situtaion were all major pumped and cant wait for an eairly acess of a beta :P
Afaro Ninja Mar 8, 2014 @ 8:07pm 
Pardon me if i sound rude in any way, but why dont developers reveal updates more often? i dont care if they feel it's unprepared to share , stalling to answer questions or whatever i just want to know the progress of the game itself (and nonetheless, an estimated release. I dont want to know just the month of release, but what week of the month or, if possible, a countdown system to the release on the forums? but thats probably asking for too much.) I just dont want developers to go silent, and if they are, at least gives the community a heads up of whats planned, because i think anyone who anticipating for this game, or any exciting game in that matter, would like some motivation once in a while. Anyone feel the same?
Last edited by Afaro Ninja; Mar 8, 2014 @ 8:25pm
Zefar Mar 8, 2014 @ 8:17pm 
agreed, a game that is not kept up to date leaves the players think the developers are not doing their best, and are to busy being sidetracted by other projects or just completely are not putting effort into the game.
ate8888 Mar 9, 2014 @ 3:14am 
ive gone through the form some more and now its being said that its march 14th for the people who helped out kickstarter..... it might be changed but god knows im not happy.....
~Wolfen~
Afaro Ninja Mar 9, 2014 @ 7:19am 
so its only to be released to those who backed on the game? i thought that already happened and the open beta was coming(assumed to anyway) on march 14th? Darn.
Showing 1-15 of 62 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50