This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

The Stomping Land
aduamanfoh Jan 21 @ 8:11pm
LAST DINO
So there is still 1 last dino left on the lift for the stomping lands. what do you guys want it to be?
by the way, this is a suggestions thread, i am not a developer of the game. however one of the creators does view the thread
Last edited by aduamanfoh; Feb 28 @ 6:30pm
Showing 1-15 of 568 comments
< >
TheDoctor?{GodBlessAmerica} Jan 21 @ 8:12pm 
Megalondon
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aduamanfoh Jan 21 @ 8:16pm 
The Doctor, imagine a tameable megalodon
[JAT]Kristof Jan 21 @ 10:25pm 
Please add a Pachyrhinosaurus becasue you only have one other horned Ceratopsian in the game right now. I like this dinosaur and think It would be a great addition to the game.
|00| Taggme Jan 21 @ 11:15pm 
Pteranodon. xD Long range scouts go go!

Have to find a cliff face, scale it, and wait near the nest to capture one.
Last edited by |00| Taggme; Jan 21 @ 11:16pm
Salamence Jan 22 @ 1:15am 
Well raptor\veloseraptor\utoraptor it well be great, like some time you hunter some time prey.... just t-rex can't be only dinosaur who hunt, we need dinosaur small and can hide in bushes but carnivore (just imagen that, you collecting food, nothin dangeras around and BAM you attacked by raptor from bushes ). Also medium dinosaur it grear to, like dilophosaur (don't think about dilophosaur in jurasic park) and probably good idea add spinosaur, but make for t-rex and spino diferent place, for example for spinosaur good place is close to river (in real life spino eat fish). And may be make giantasaur, very rare:)
Davocalypse Jan 22 @ 7:44am 
anklosuarus? walking tank much.(and sry for messing up the spelling)
Davocalypse Jan 22 @ 7:45am 
pachycephlosuarus.also a walking tank
aduamanfoh Jan 22 @ 8:26am 
davocalypse they already have ankylosaurus and stiglymoch-a species of pachycephlosaurus
Davocalypse Jan 22 @ 8:33am 
oh thanks for the update. aduamanfoh...... nice name
aduamanfoh Jan 22 @ 8:39am 
salamence there is austroraptor and prestosuchus. Also helicorpion
jmh Jan 22 @ 1:53pm 
I can't decide, they haven't really missed any group of dino
Brother Insanity Jan 22 @ 4:38pm 
pterosaurs would be nice indeed! But let the holy developers do their work, and then we'll swarm 'em with ideas
Brother Insanity Jan 22 @ 4:40pm 
But I also would like to see Microraptors! They could act like dogs.....
Last edited by Brother Insanity; Jan 22 @ 4:40pm
tyranno66 Jan 22 @ 6:54pm 
Maybe add an Acrocanthosaurus? It's a relatively big carnivore with an unusual hump on its back.
TEH RoBMEIzDA Jan 23 @ 1:32pm 
Half of these suggestions have already been added
Showing 1-15 of 568 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50