This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

The Stomping Land
Fallover Grandos May 27 @ 12:28am
I wouldn't get too exicted yet Hunters!
so far the game looks promiseing and great upon its release! but honestly I ve seen some of the stomping land lets plays and gameplays from the backers and the game seems good but unfortunaly it is very glicthy and the dinosaurs are usally quite scarce and strangly and very sadly there is no helicorpion or any gallimimus herds either? but don't get me wrong I am not saying the stomping land is bad game I mean its abousoulty awesome! but see its strange because there are no helicorpion or galli herds or random stampedes soo is that a glicth or something.
Last edited by Fallover Grandos; May 28 @ 12:25am
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
spursboy1 May 27 @ 2:07am 
no ♥♥♥♥ it is in alpha
Fallover Grandos May 27 @ 2:56am 
the Puertasaurs, Helicorpion,Gallimimus,Cartonsaurs,Styraccosaurs,Stygimoloch,Ankyolsaurs are all the dinosaurs that are going to be in the stomping land when it's released the backers have been given the game all ready and I suggest you keep up to date with things before assmuing things.
Last edited by Fallover Grandos; May 27 @ 2:57am
Skynet May 27 @ 7:37am 
Dude clearly you dont watch the dev's channel on stream, on the release their is going to be 15 Dino's on the island including the herds and raptor packs, anything you have seen people playing is purely backers playing to stress test the server for bugs etc.
CarNo65 May 27 @ 12:49pm 
Originally posted by alba721:
Dude clearly you dont watch the dev's channel on stream, on the release their is going to be 15 Dino's on the island including the herds and raptor packs, anything you have seen people playing is purely backers playing to stress test the server for bugs etc.

To be slowly implemented over time. Upon the early release we might only have these 5, with the Puerta and Paraheli being added later
Fallover Grandos May 27 @ 2:32pm 
yes someone who understood and yeah but at the store steam page its says the helicorpion should be in the game.

Last edited by Fallover Grandos; May 28 @ 12:28am
CosmoRaptor May 30 @ 1:40am 
Originally posted by CarNo65:
Originally posted by alba721:

To be slowly implemented over time. Upon the early release we might only have these 5, with the Puerta and Paraheli being added later
Couldn't agree more with you two.

As for @Fallover Grandos, if you want more information on the game's current stage of development check the forum, there are HEAPS of topics covering this.
sirmcgoogle May 30 @ 8:27am 
do you realize its in alpha
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50