This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Paper Sorcerer
GriP Dec 6, 2013 @ 6:53pm
a suggestion
I'm glad to see this got greenlit. I'm going to grab it as soon as it becomes available on steam.

Anyway my suggestion would be for you to implement some sort of enemy health indicator. It doesn't have to necessarily be health bars, but that would be one possibility. Or, if you want to retain some mystery for those kind of beneath-the-hood numbers then it could be just a mouse-over 'status' thing (e.g. 'Slightly Wounded' 'Nearly Dead' etc). Just something that gives the players some feedback as to how they are doing with respect to the combat.

From what I can see in videos there is no such information availavble in game. Or it could be that I am mistaken and there is some such mechanism in the game already. Either way nice job and also fantastic soundtrack.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Comrade Cat Jan 5, 2014 @ 3:05am 
Originally posted by GriP:
I'm glad to see this got greenlit. I'm going to grab it as soon as it becomes available on steam.

Anyway my suggestion would be for you to implement some sort of enemy health indicator. It doesn't have to necessarily be health bars, but that would be one possibility. Or, if you want to retain some mystery for those kind of beneath-the-hood numbers then it could be just a mouse-over 'status' thing (e.g. 'Slightly Wounded' 'Nearly Dead' etc). Just something that gives the players some feedback as to how they are doing with respect to the combat.

From what I can see in videos there is no such information availavble in game. Or it could be that I am mistaken and there is some such mechanism in the game already. Either way nice job and also fantastic soundtrack.
^
ultrarunaway  [developer] Jan 5, 2014 @ 8:56pm 
I get mixed feedback about enemy health. Some really like having to figure out the enemies for themselves, some would like more info. I'd really like to add more info about enemy health but to do it properly without compromising the design would take a week or more. It's on my "nice to have" list, but I want to release it on Steam, and for that I need to implement all of the Steam integration first. Thanks for the suggestions, hope you have fun playing when you get it!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 15 30 50