This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

continue?9876543210
< blank > Nov 15, 2013 @ 7:56am
type?
like a minecraft?
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
joda  [developer] Nov 16, 2013 @ 11:47am 
There are no minecraft elements in the game. There is a aspect of the game that involves getting prayers from people that build houses in a distant town, but this happens automatically and not by a brick by brick type of process. The game is more of an adventure game. Thanks.
ramaxs Nov 16, 2013 @ 7:26pm 
i dont like it
NO PAIN Nov 17, 2013 @ 7:27pm 
I hate how people see blocks and automatically think that it's minecraft
Lvl. 101 Oshawott Nov 22, 2013 @ 5:35pm 
this is totally cool.
< blank > Nov 22, 2013 @ 10:37pm 
i glad to see this is'nt minecraft ^^, can't wait till this game launch
Exploding-Bob Dec 4, 2013 @ 2:12pm 
I just got the PC-Version from the dev's homepage. The WASD controls are IMHO really unprecise but it has basic JoyPad support. Still I got stuck on corners a lot.
It plays more like a 3D action platformer. Nothing like Sword & Sworcery, if you expected that.

The actual game, is totally different than I imagined. You need to find clues and buy info for opening doors for receiving Prayers. You have several obligatory battle-rounds in the levels. Every interaction with others forwards the turn-counter until the next round until the level is cleansed, so you better learn the layout. The game does not hold you hand and you have to find out how things work by yourself mostly.

I admit I am playing only for a short time and I barely have a clue what I am doing but this only contributes to the experience. I hope it still does when I undertand it. This game is haunting, the good way and the variety that is thrown at you is amazing.
Last edited by Exploding-Bob; Jan 1 @ 5:52am
TheGreenSauce Dec 31, 2013 @ 3:39pm 
Everyone nowadays seems to dub a game with large pixels "copying minecraft". xD
I assure you, this game seems totally different.
Haikyuu Jan 16 @ 1:33pm 
I think it's looks nice.
MoonDay Jan 26 @ 10:15pm 
kto pl
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50