This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
archita Mar 6, 2014 @ 2:32am
mod and multiplayer
I played on playsim this nice game, I like the combat syxtem but I'm womndering the lack of multiplayer and coop that can be a nice feature. I wish more outfits ( miko outfit is awesome ) and why not...a nude mod XD

I hope a sequel with more story mode,more different enemies,more different attacks and real maps to explore...
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Shampoo Mar 6, 2014 @ 4:08pm 
They can't officially release a nude mod without the game becoming 18+ Adults Only.

A fan could however.

Oh and can you play as the other girl in this game?
VladImpalador Mar 7, 2014 @ 12:45am 
Nope. Just the normal one.
archita Mar 7, 2014 @ 3:35am 
Infact I thought that can be nice a sequel with multiplayer mode, coop or versus. Versus mode can be really funny with combat syxtem of game.
VladImpalador Mar 10, 2014 @ 6:48am 
That's completely up to the Zenith Blue guys, but I don't think it'll happen. They're just like three guys and I'm not sure if they're full time game developers.

This game debuted in one of the recent Comic Market conventions (I don't remember if I'm getting the name right, sorry, I'm tired), which is a convention where independent creators of comics, animation, games, etc. go and show their stuff, sell it, etc. The game was overwhelmingly well received and then news spread to the west, which is when it was picked by the Playism guys and the rest you probably know about.

So sadly, depending on Zenith Blue's resources, we may or may never see more of this really great creation. I sincerely hope so, because having played the game, I think it's one of the best high speed action games out there, easily competing with console games with established names.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 15 30 50