This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Blue Rose
黛安娜ღ May 26 @ 11:00am
TRADING CARDS
I was just wondering if this game provides trading cards.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Sinlinara ♥~~ May 28 @ 5:23am 
If it gets Greenlit then there is a possibility but the only way it'll be a reality is if you and your friends vote for it!! :D
黛安娜ღ May 28 @ 8:37am 
I did.That is why i'm asking.Even bought the game.
Sinlinara ♥~~ May 29 @ 6:20pm 
From my understanding, that is generally the type of thing that is discussed during the release process. While I am not the developer of the game, I imagine that if the possibility for Steam Cards to be made exists that they would try to get them implemented. However, that is the best answer I can give you simply because there is currently no real answer to that question. At best we can speculate that Steam Cards might be a thing maybe possibly but until the game is Greenlit you aren't going to see a definitive Yes or No.
黛安娜ღ May 30 @ 12:43am 
Ah ... Thanks for the explaination ^___^ !
Al Chemist [Open inventory] Jun 25 @ 10:36am 
Trading cards is a major part of buying small indie games on Steam. It will make huge difference in sales.
黛安娜ღ Jun 25 @ 11:58am 
Yes it does ....
White Cat  [developer] Jun 26 @ 12:22am 
Hello! Thanks for your interest :)

If Blue Rose gets on Steam, then I will definitely try and get trading cards implemented. I can't say anything definitive yet though, as it will be my first experience releasing anything on this platform, and I will yet have to see how the release process pans out. But I will take your requests into consideration.
黛安娜ღ Jun 26 @ 12:39am 
If there really is trading cards , it would be pretty awesome xD ! Nowadays only such games have one of the appealing backgrounds , just like agarest. Thank you anyway <3 !
Sinlinara ♥~~ Jun 26 @ 3:06am 
I REALLY hope Blue Rose gets onto Steam. It's been a habit of mine to check the front page of Greenlight in hopes of another batch that made it through the process. Unfortunately, Blue Rose seems to have lost a lot of its steam (harhar) due to having been up for so long. I kind of got hopeful that with the latest batch of attention from IndieGala that it might squeak its way through but no such luck was to be found.

Perhaps I am just being silly by waiting for a Steam release before I make the purchase, but it would be really awesome if there was any indication that it might come soon. I've still got plenty of hope left that it will, but I'm starting to think that it might not be worth all of the mental energy I've been putting into checking to see if there's any news.
White Cat  [developer] Jul 4 @ 2:39am 
Well, since Blue Rose appeared in a couple of sales its position in Greenlight has definitely improved! We have managed to get into the top100, though our position is dropping slightly again now.

Hopefully we can manage to get the last push to make it through soon :)
黛安娜ღ Jul 4 @ 3:58am 
I'm sure we could ^^ !
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50