This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Time Rifters
The Thorned Man Mar 3 @ 7:03pm
Secrets - A suggestion from an avid fan
I want to start off saying that this game is absolutely amazing. I love the weapons and all thier upgrades as well as the gameplay style in general. I also love the level design and color scheme of eveything (you can't go wrong with red white and black, you truly can't).

I do have one suggestion however.

Secrets.
Little hidden places that require you to perform crazy acrobatics and apply a little creative thinking and detective work to locate and reach.

I did manage to find the hidden away rainbow road (well placed btw), but ive only made it halfway through what it leads to as of yet.

I suggest more of this, every level should have something to find for the curious individuals out there.

Look to another game of similar genre for pecedent, Sanctum. If you haven't given it a try, or even if you have, have an in depth look at some of the levels in it. Around half of them hide little hidden rooms that require quite a bit of learning to work with the engine while airborn in order to find, and when found offer some very interesting lore just from observing thier contents that lends some understanding of backstory and how things came to be in it's world.

I would love to see something similar in this that maybe alludes to some twisting plot explaining why exactly we're shooting up all these little cubes and thier spiny shelled big brothers. Or even just something really cool to find that you can brag to your friends about having found before they did.

Take these thought for what you will, but either way I look forward to the full release of this game with an open wallet and an eager trigger finger.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Proton Studio  [developer] Mar 10 @ 7:25pm 
Thank you so much for the feedback. In addition to being able to escape the start area and discover the rainbow bridge you can also escape from Arena 1 and the Boss Level (although no rainbow bridges for these levels, just an achievement added to the level select screen). Shortly after releasing the demo we decided that we are going to make all of the levels escapable.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50