This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Earth: Year 2066
CageArthurs Dec 11, 2013 @ 1:28pm
A Little More Depth Would Be Nice
So you've thrown the titles Fallout and HalfLife into the description, 2 really big games with huge fan bases. But you haven't shown much your game yet. Customizable weapons and armor, custom how? Colors, mix and match sections? And what about the story? Are there dialogue trees to support player choice? What are some of the locations I'm going to see?

The overall concept is promising, but has been tried failed on countless attempts. I understand the game is still in fairly early development, so there's still time to answer some of these questions. I'm just asking for some more info, maybe a quick tech vid to show some things off (for the record, your rendering and physics seem to be going really well. Kudos.)

In short: You have a great concept, but the scale seems too big. I'm hoping this project turns out well.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
cctcowboy Dec 13, 2013 @ 1:10pm 
Good questions. I too would love to hear the answers!
Muxwell  [developer] Dec 14, 2013 @ 12:56am 
Thanks for good question. The game will have customizable weapons and armor that means that you can buy different upgrades and modules to improve you weapon's/armor's appearance and characteristics. For example, sniper sight for pistol or flashlight that you can built-in you armor. It's just a simple example of what you can do with your stuff.
"Are there dialogue trees to support player choice?"
Yes, of course.
"What are some of the locations I'm going to see?"
You will see different classic post-apocalyptic places and cities, desert's, forests and other different stuff with some original places and stuff. For example, there will be a robot's factory which is controlled by crazy artificial intelligence which think that robots and he himself are humans and real people are monsters and mutants, so he tries to kill them all to save the world in his opinion. You will have a chance to stop him different ways of course.
It's a simple example of what you can expect from the game.
We are going to post more info and show more in the near future as soon as we will ready.
CageArthurs Dec 14, 2013 @ 3:46am 
Well I'm certaintly looking forward to how this game turns out. Best of luck.
cctcowboy Dec 20, 2013 @ 10:44am 
Will there be any crafting, harvesting, or building of any sorts?
Muxwell  [developer] Dec 22, 2013 @ 12:08am 
cctcowboy there will be crafting of weapons, armor and other items.
Muxwell i was wondering how in depth the character customization will be aswell as if there will be a chance of having customizable vehicles as well as unique compaions ?
Bradley Jan 20 @ 8:57am 
my only concern is that i hope there wont be blood spued all over the place i hope not it will ruin the game
whats wrong with gore ? i think more blood would make the game better
Muxwell  [developer] Jan 23 @ 10:32am 
swigity swager stabed by a dager character customization will be deep enough with huge amount of content to use. We think about vehicles and companions, but everything depends on how well early access will go.
hi muxwell im a 2d concept and enviromental artist let me know if you need any work done for free as i only want exposure and to help an indie company such as yourself cheers P.S (i mainly specialize in character and enviroment design)
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50