This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Bullet Bros
Jason Stokes  [developer] Nov 6, 2013 @ 1:49pm
Vehicle Ideas
What are some cool vehicle combinations you would want to see in the game?
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
RagingPanic Nov 7, 2013 @ 5:00pm 
A bulldozer but with rotating saws instead of the plow. With saws as wheels.
Jason Stokes  [developer] Nov 8, 2013 @ 12:07am 
lol, I was already on board with the first saw and then you add saw wheels! Gonna have to do that for sure. Thanks!
Jhon_Wick Nov 9, 2013 @ 3:18am 
huge flying robot with wings which can transform into planes.
Last edited by Jhon_Wick; Nov 9, 2013 @ 3:18am
The Everyday Wizard Nov 9, 2013 @ 3:19pm 
A mech suit would be good for the vehicle combination idea because they tend not be all terrain.
A buzz-saw blade shooting car and one of those mining things with a drill on the front.
Last edited by The Everyday Wizard; Nov 9, 2013 @ 3:28pm
FORD F650 BABY !!!!® Dec 4, 2013 @ 1:04pm 
dude just a thought back in the old comand and concure game they had a telsa tank and a mamath tank thing if you combined the 2 to make a mamath telsa tank so you can shoot and and eletrify things would be sweeeet for the 2 bros one shooting and the other with the eletricy
Jason Stokes  [developer] Dec 6, 2013 @ 12:12pm 
@TheEveryday Wizard, Yes! I definately need to get a variety of mech suits in the game.
@FORD F-650 BABY, oohhh I like like the idea of the different attacks working together. Maybe even one that shoots a high preasure stream of gasoline and then the other player can ignite it in the air.

Also check out these awesome Bullet Bros vehicle design contest entries on sketchClub. http://app.sketchclub.com/compo/bullet-bros
HotShot HH Dec 9, 2013 @ 8:24am 
Yeah, mech suits would be sweet!
GreyDantes Jan 24 @ 11:32am 
Originally posted by RagingPanic:
A bulldozer but with rotating saws instead of the plow. With saws as wheels.

LOL i came on this board to suggest that!!!

GreyDantes Jan 24 @ 11:46am 
Originally posted by Jason Stokes:
lol, I was already on board with the first saw and then you add saw wheels! Gonna have to do that for sure. Thanks!

id also take some inspiration from the "Bigwheel" villain from....google a couple of images

http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/thumb/3/32/Big_Wheel_new.jpg/406px-Big_Wheel_new.jpg

variations have spike treads and whatnot
GreyDantes Jan 24 @ 11:52am 
Originally posted by The Everyday Wizard:
A mech suit would be good for the vehicle combination idea because they tend not be all terrain.
A buzz-saw blade shooting car and one of those mining things with a drill on the front.

i like the idea of the voltron power rangers combo together....like what if certain vehicles make a mega suit.

or if the vehicle is just "legs" and "torso"

Torso attaches to the top of ANY vehicle and and legs to the bottom.
The Everyday Wizard Feb 3 @ 12:13am 
go go power rangers no more. go go giant robot of death

but back to vehicles whats the current vehicle count
The Everyday Wizard Feb 4 @ 2:57am 
Idea: some sort of robodrone dispencer with medbots and attack drones then vehicle link with helicopter equals the special vehicle "The Hive"
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50