Pope's Robes
CynicalWhovian Nov 3, 2013 @ 1:34pm
Do you think Valve would add anything religious like this?
I hope so
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
< >
Drunkskunk77 Nov 3, 2013 @ 1:47pm 
i really hope they add this to.Id love to have it.
Drunkskunk77 Nov 3, 2013 @ 1:50pm 
now I think of it they probably will add it.Remember the exorsiseor for the spy?(if I spelled it right)
CynicalWhovian Nov 3, 2013 @ 2:36pm 
Well excorcizing is for demons, and demons aren't for any particular religion, so you have a half-point there
Hat Kid Nov 3, 2013 @ 3:49pm 
Originally posted by Ellimist:
Well excorcizing is for demons, and demons aren't for any particular religion, so you have a half-point there
Yes, but it does say in the description, "The power of Christ compels you!...".
Q W E R T Y Nov 3, 2013 @ 5:52pm 
its just a name
Headphone-less Symbol Nov 3, 2013 @ 10:15pm 
hey hey, dont think too deeply. just a misc item i guess?
Gabrial Nov 4, 2013 @ 8:02am 
Tbh the medic's symbol is a dove/pigeon... he worships those birds.
CynicalWhovian Nov 4, 2013 @ 1:20pm 
Originally posted by Hat Kid:
Originally posted by Ellimist:
Yes, but it does say in the description, "The power of Christ compels you!...".
Ah, don't have it, so I guess it would be fine. Though I still fear for idiots to go "umg relgin call teh redit ateists to spm!"
Last edited by CynicalWhovian; Nov 4, 2013 @ 1:20pm
Crazy Pyro Nov 4, 2013 @ 2:02pm 
I think valve would allow this because if anyone remembers the soliders well voice line when in domination he says "If God had wanted you to live. He would not have created me!" So i thnk they will allow this because of not of religion because if they were worried or people we offened by this they might take a look back on that. And santa hat, christmas tree hat, and other stuff that revovle around the holidays of christmas or their Swismass. Just wanted to bring that up a little bit just in case some were questionate on the religion and what the medic set has to do with it. http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Soldier_responses But still its just a game as long as it isn't offensive I think they'll allow it same as the spy having a cross for a mis. And valve allowing christ on there so I don't think they should not allow this and just allow it instead of taking everything religious items off of Team Fortress 2 because of it.
Coffin Nov 4, 2013 @ 6:37pm 
Originally posted by Symbol™:
But some idiots take it too seriously
Methuselah Nov 4, 2013 @ 9:25pm 
I think it would be fine. I wouldn't think that the "nun" part of the hood would cause any problems, although if anything would it would be the "pope" part of the robes. If that does end up being a problem, it would be simple enough to call them the "heavenly robes" or something.
[RATS] Toxinthegreat Nov 5, 2013 @ 12:12am 
They added the "Vicar's Vestments" for Halloween, which had the Cross in it. They've no problme with religious stuff, as evidenced by tha.
CynicalWhovian Nov 5, 2013 @ 4:45am 
Originally posted by shrimp in a bucket:
Originally posted by Symbol™:
But some idiots take it too seriously
*cough* r/atheist *cough*
Socomsoldier289 Nov 5, 2013 @ 6:11pm 
I would stop playing tf2 if they add this!
Lady Rose Nov 5, 2013 @ 7:18pm 
It's not like this is making fun of any religions or anything. I don't see how it could be considered offensive.
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50