This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

LEVEL 22, Gary's Misadventures
Noego  [developer] Nov 6, 2013 @ 2:50am
Your best excuses for being late at work / school
We have all been late at work or school for at least one time in our lives. Share with us your worst or best excuses you have found to avoid getting into serious troubles.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
moktararzat Nov 6, 2013 @ 4:52am 
Funny, It just happened to me last week... I blamed my daughter for being ill, poor girl...
Omegarougaille Nov 7, 2013 @ 1:43am 
Last time I was late, I told my boss I had a car accident. It worked perfectly. One week later he asked me to rent a car to a see a client. That’s how he discovered I don’t even have a driver’s license…
Dan Hibiki Nov 12, 2013 @ 12:07am 
that my bus was stuck in a traffic jam for 2 hours
sporeaddict9 Nov 20, 2013 @ 3:49pm 
That I asked for the time and got "Time to get a watch!" and did not bother checking.
techrat 68 Dec 24, 2013 @ 8:57am 
I once had to fib my way out of being late
Told my manager I was in a rush to get on the shop floor and forgot to clock in.
Freakin' 30 sec less of slow, huge suv's on a unpassable road.
Stupid timeclock
Volinger Dec 31, 2013 @ 8:28am 
It was well below zero one day and when I went to unlock my car door... The key actually broke while I was turning it. Spent 45 minutes running around my apartment looking for my spare I hadn't seen in 6 months. Weirdly, when I took the broken key out, I tried the spare and it worked like normal. My old car got really weird sometimes.
PuddlePirate Mar 18, 2014 @ 2:15am 
Traffic. I lived across the street from where I worked.
[3P1C] ProZabijaka Mar 20, 2014 @ 7:42am 
For school : no excuses... I overslept and ♥♥♥♥ that xd i'm not going to it.
redstonecat2 Feb 17 @ 9:04am 
This is the one excuse that will get you out of anything "umm I cant answer that"
Last edited by redstonecat2; Feb 17 @ 9:04am
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50