The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

LOTR V2 *DEAD*
Lunch crash
I see a lot of people crash when them lunch their games its the same for me i have all the pack i need and its EVERY CRASH when i lunch the game just next BETHESDA
There is a solution ?
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-12 από 12 σχόλια
yeah my game crashes too :D did they find any solution for that yet ??
Busmiere  [δημιουργός] 3 Ιουλ 2014, 15:14 
make sure to have installed all parts of the mod, make sure to have Apachii SkyHair installed and that you have Dawnguard and Dragonborn DLC as said in the description.
Bonjour jai aussi ce soucis jai portant suivi vos instruction a la lettre mais le jeu ce crash juste apres le logo bethesda. Toutes les DLC et mods sont installees mais le probleme persiste merci d avance de prendre en compte mon commentaire et au plus vite resoudre le probleme
Yeah mine works now thanks :)
Busmiere  [δημιουργός] 8 Αυγ 2014, 11:05 
You just spawn random soldiers next to each other... Like Uruk's and Rohirrim... when you exit console command there will be a battle... you can only spawn the amount of soldiers as strong as your PC is. So don't overdo the spawning ;) Also you can spawn the heroes like Aragorn or Sauron in Battle to face.
Are you a ♥♥♥♥♥♥? How can you not spell 'launch' correctly three times!?
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από TheLastReclaimer:
Are you a ♥♥♥♥♥♥? How can you not spell 'launch' correctly three times!?

maybe english is not his/her first launguage
Hahah you post this after 1 year. rly ??:steamhappy::steammocking:
Busmiere  [δημιουργός] 27 Οκτ 2015, 9:59 
Better late then never to join the conversation I guess... even though it's in a pretty random way.
Hahaha
doesn't work, it crashes after Bethesda logo
Is there anyway to download this mod besides shi-tty steamworkshop? Something more serious like nexusmods where mods dont die or get sued daily.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Lukeimyofada; 7 Ιαν 2018, 10:28
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-12 από 12 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50