This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Netherworld: Gates Of Hell
Lollipop Nov 2, 2013 @ 8:17am
Its a nice game
i think this game is very interesting dude:)
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
I agree as well.
FootprintGames  [developer] Nov 3, 2013 @ 1:43am 
Thank you guys!
We have some really interesting news for you!!
Stay tuned!!
Frost350 Nov 5, 2013 @ 2:58pm 
I will say this, Footprint your game looks like eye candy. However I've seen enugh platformers to make me puke, what are you doing difrent to make me want to vote for it?
FootprintGames  [developer] Nov 8, 2013 @ 4:17am 
Hi Frost sorry for our late answer but I haven't seen you post before.
We know that there are a lot of platform but let me say that our plot is NOT our only weapon.
As we said on IndieDB:
"You will be able to play both as Steven (the main character if you remember) and Violet (his daughter). Steven will explore the hell in 24 different platform levels while Violet will have to explore the Asylum and the Otherworld (provisional name) and to solve puzzles in order to find the truth about her parents' death.
Note that these two worlds are linked and that Violet's action will influence the hell and vice versa."

We can't share too much info but we will post new gameplay videos from both Violet and Steven levels.
We're also working on a public demo which will be available asap ;)
FootprintGames  [developer] Nov 9, 2013 @ 12:32am 
Here's a link where you can listen to our soundtrack

https://stefanogargiulo.bandcamp.com/album/netherworld

What do you think?
Lollipop Nov 10, 2013 @ 8:55am 
seriously i like unahppy(Violet) and Lilith's Song(Steven) songs :3 its nice cool man :) hha
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50