This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Crash Drive 2
Mite Feb 6, 2014 @ 6:53am
Will this never get Greenlit?
Seems like so. D: I think the main problem here is that the game's free on phones and tablets, so there would be no reason to purchase the computer version.

Maybe you should add something special here to fix the things up? Like a gamepad support, local split-screen action and other stuff that couldn't be done on a phone.

Anyone agree?
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
MasterLoopy Feb 8, 2014 @ 8:20am 
I agree
M2H_Mike  [developer] May 8, 2014 @ 7:54am 
Gamepad would be supported, if we indeed want to raise our chances we'd need to add exclusive PC maps. However ATM we're finishing our Steam game Verdun so we'll have to focus on that for now.

Another option would be to release it F2P on steam. But we'd need to come up with some monetization then or keep it completely free...
Last edited by M2H_Mike; May 8, 2014 @ 7:56am
Mite May 10, 2014 @ 7:17am 
Wow, I thought you'd never answer! :o But good thing this game's not completely forgotten, because I love it. ^^

PC exclusive maps would also be a good idea, same goes with PC exclusive cars.

And nice to hear that you are being active there, gotta check out that Verdun thing...
M2H_Mike  [developer] Jul 29, 2014 @ 1:55pm 
PC exclusive maps - For sure! Not yet sure about the cars, that would depend on how much bigger we'd make the PC version.
WHODAT Aug 14, 2014 @ 3:56am 
i would pay even ten bucks because all i play is online and/or steam games on laptop i want to see what the jungle has in store! lvl 3/ pay 2 play or free just get it on steam or release dvd game whatever i love this game and cant get enough!
M2H_Mike  [developer] Jan 8 @ 4:56am 
Just got greenlit!

We're in the middle of launching our steam game Verdun, so we're wrapping that up and will get to CD2 ASAP. We'll need to make a battle plan to make this a steam-worthy title.
Mite Jan 8 @ 12:24pm 
Yayy!

*claps hands* Congratulations to the developers!
WHODAT Jan 9 @ 6:48am 
i eagerly await its release
Originally posted by M2H_Mike:
Just got greenlit!

We're in the middle of launching our steam game Verdun, so we're wrapping that up and will get to CD2 ASAP. We'll need to make a battle plan to make this a steam-worthy title.
[GH] ReaperLeviathan Apr 15 @ 2:09am 
I think it should be free because you can get the phone version free and you can use browser version.
M2H_Mike  [developer] May 11 @ 7:12am 
A matter of weeks max now!
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50